I think Ibis has been quite successful in running budget hotel chain and its standards remain very consistent. Basic, simple, clean and convenient.
Actually I am quite happy with its simplicity and human design of the room. The room is very small, I even need to squeeze myself into the toilet but it is cozy enough. I totally agree that budget hotel should remain a small room size with things that you can get from reasonable distance, unlike some budget hotels called themselves budget but pretend to be upscale and arrange a spacious room with no content in it.
Nothing much about this hotel but I would like to emphasis on the location. It is super convenient. Downstairs you can access to exciting cosmetic shops and metro just two minutes away!
Bed is fine and sheets look clean. You can try their jaccuzi, very strong water power! Very good to relax after a long day walk.
Staff are friendly and efficient.
I oils recommend this for budget travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel