This hotel is slightly better than the typical Ibis. Rooms are a reasonable size and are equipped with a small fridge,safe,a kettle and hair dryer. There is free wi fi in the rooms. There is also a coin operated laundry on the premises.The staff are most helpful and friendly.
The location,in the centre of Seoul,is excellent. There are enumerable restaurants and bars in the area as well as shopping centres and out door markets with great street food.
The hotel is easy to get to from the airport. Just take bus number 6015 from exit 12. It will drop you off right in front. It takes about an hour and it costs ¥10,000 ( $10). You can pay on board. It is walkable from Seoul Train Station but a cab ride is about $5. There is parking below the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel