Great Hotel. Stayed there a while ago, but forgot to review it. We had the upgrade room, with floor to ceiling window overlooking the main street. Room was spotless, free bottles of water. Right in the centre on Seoul. Next to L.V. and high class shops. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Felt very safe even at night in Seoul. Post Office down the road. The hotel dropped us off at the museum. The only problem was actually finding the hotel from the street, when we got dropped of by the bus from the airport. You can see the Hotel sign, but the entrance is around the right hand side, and you need to take an elevator to "reception" to check in. The staff are soooo helpful and polite. I would visit Seoul again. just to stay in the luxury and clean area that is the Myeong Dong. Also has a laundry and gym for use. that were very clean and easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and ACCOR so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel