3,075 results
All reviews hot bath airport bus lotte department store excellent location junior suite ice dispenser the ground floor shopping district door step free shuttle street food night market laundry room euljiro ga city hall non smoking room green line
Reviewed February 11, 2013

No better service!!
It was great experience to me. First, i reserved as smoking room but as a gesture of kind, front desk lady suggests non smoking room for my convinience. later as my requests, (because i really need a cigarette-_-) she changed room with smile face!!

just hot bath!
wire of temperature indicated 43'c, was off from the wall.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Steve_CHOI, General Manager at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear JINNIHA

On behalf of the management and staff of Ibis Seoul Myeong-dong, I would like to thank you for staying with us.

I would like to deeply thank you for your kind comments on tripadvisor.

Your comments have certainly motivated us to further develop our service staff for the benefit of valuable guests, such as yourself.

Agian, thank you for choosing Ibis Myeong-dong.

And, I would like to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Hotels can be very pricey in Seoul and for those not daring enough to try the non-established chains this might be the perfect option. OK you're not going to get the high class amenities you do in the other luxury hotels but you're going pay at least half the price!
Very well situated to City Hall and just opposite Lotte Hotel makes it very convenient. There's an airport bus that will bring you from Incheon right to the front door (almost). I ALWAYS use the airport bus whenever possible, again it saves you a small fortune compared to a taxi.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank GarryPy
Steve_CHOI, General Manager at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Mr.Garry Py

Warm greeting from Ibis Myeong dong and thank you staying with us recently.

It is always happy to read precious comments from guest.

Once again, thank you for posting a great review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Steve_CHOI, General Manager at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Hotel is very clean, and both my wife and I enjoy the location so much, as it is located in the shopping belt area. Food is never a problem as there were alot of small eatery around the hotel. The only setback that I feel is the elevator. Though there are like 5 elevator in the ground floor lobby, but only 2 is usable. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be coming back to Seoul again during the Autumn.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Warm greeting from Ibis Seoul Myeong-dong!

I would like to deeply thank you for your kind comments on tripadvisor.

Agian, thank you for choosing Ibis Myeong-dong.

And, I would like to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Steve_CHOI, General Manager at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013