It goes without saying that the hotel is in a great location in Myeong dong area, one of the most happening area of Seoul. Hotel is good but basic if you excuse small bathroom. But you find refrigerator, safe locker, coffee maker in the room. Room size is okay. Hotel is clean with good friendly staff. Try to get breakfast included in room charges ( so you don't have to go away in bitter cold which was between -10 to -17 and snow) GSM does not work so rent a phone which hotel provides which is cheaper. So many restaurants within 5 minutes of walking distance. Its very colorful area marked with hundreds of shops. Dandaemun Market is 5 minutes away. Bus 6015 from Incheoon Airport stops in front of the hotel..very convenient and cheap transport. Subway ( metro ) station "eulgiro 1 ga' is 200 meters away. I will stay there next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel