1) Excellent Location (right next to the shopping belt and opposite Lotte Mall)
2) Hotel staffs are very polite, friendly and nice
3) There is water cooler outside my room for Hot and Cold water together with Ice (good service)
1) First time staying in IBIS as I usually stayed in Sofitel, Pullman and McGallery under Accor Group. IBIS is a 3 Star Budget chain and the room is very small
2) No toiletries (no toothbrush, toothpaste etc)
3) First time staying in a hotel without providing any Bottles of Drinking/Mineral Water
I stayed in Grand Ambassador (Pullman) followed by IBIS Myeong Dong and the price I paid are around the same. I would rate IBIS as 5/10 and Grand Ambassador as 8/10.
Based on the price, I don't think IBIS is value for money. The only positive is that IBIS location is excellent. Since the taxi fare in Seoul is very cheap, I think we have plenty of choices for the price paid for IBIS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel