I stayed at this hotel with my family while traveling in Seoul. We had two rooms. One was a standard room... big enough, but not large. Bed was very comfortable and had a separate bathroom with fantastic water pressure in the shower.
Second room was a junior suite and was very spacious. The king bed was huge and very comfortable. The view from our view was great and overlooked the main square in Myeong-dong.
There were so many shops and restaurants in walking distance to this hotel. The subway was very close, only like a 2 minute walk down the street.
Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Seoul. Public transportation is everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel