Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed here for seven nights. The hotel is clean, quiet and modern. Beds were comfortable. It was reasonably priced. The convenience of having a kitchenette and washing machine for a week long stay was very helpful especially after experiencing 40 degree C heat. It is close to the metro and the airport bus stop. Staff were very professional, helpful and accommodating. I had to contact them several times prior to our stay with questions and always received a positive and prompt reply. After a week of Kimchi, we started to crave some western food and just went downstairs to the Outback restaurant - across the road a Baskin Robbins. Several Convenience stores in the area that carry anything you might need. It's not close to the downtown/tourist area, but was a good location for us and great value.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank MarianneS672
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This hotel has amazing facilities. Comfortable bed, large television with many chanels, washing machine, stove and other cooking facility. Great breakfast. There is a camera inside the room to see and talk to people who stand outside the room. Minimart just 100 metres from the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank wayankurniasih
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was staying at Provista Hotel for 3 nights. The room is quite nice for the price I paid. I got free wi-fi from the room, a gas stove for cooking if you want to, and the best part is a washer/dryer machine which is so convenient.

I had a hard time finding the hotel as Google map showed the wrong location. But if you are taking the metro, get off at exit #1at Seoul University of Education (not the Seoul University). Walk straight along the same main street after you exit. After passing the Standard & Chartered Bank, you will see the hotel on your right. There's a Provista cafe next to the hotel entrance as well.

Airport bus which leaves every 15-20 minutes at exit #3 and costs 15000 Won (around US$14) will take you directly to Incheon Airport.

The hotel is close to the metro but not quite close to the main shopping area. However, it's easy to take the metro everywhere. Just get a metro card similar to the Oyster card in London. Load it with some money and you are good to go. A tripis around 1000-1400 Won, depending on where you are going.

From the airport, you can take the express train to Seoul station (city center). It takes around 43 minutes.

Date of stay: April 2012
5  Thank ResaViajero
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I stayed here for 4 days with a couple friends who had lived in Seoul a few years earlier. It was booked based on the value and location, both of which the three of us considered quite good. My wife stayed here with 3 friends a year later and echoed our opinions. Quite a simple and pleasant place and served it's needs of providing a comfortable and safe place to sleep.

Date of stay: April 2011
6  Thank KevinPThom
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I traveled to South Korea in July 2011 with my parents for three weeks with the main purpose to visit my extended family around Seoul. To save money, I shared one of these apartment-style rooms with my parents so that I had my own sleeping space in the loft area. It was a little awkward at first (very steep stairs up to the loft area), but the hotel staff was friendly and accommodating to any of our requests. We found the kitchenette and laundry indispensable during our stay. We were so busy meeting up with family and friends that we had not seen in years, so having the ability to do our laundry and relax for a few minutes alone in our hotel was vital! We did not spend too much time in the hotel other than to sleep, but it was just what we needed.

I also had some friends and work colleagues in Seoul at the time and so the location of this hotel was quite convenient for meeting up with everyone. Just a couple of blocks from the metro, I found it remarkably easy to get around on my own. There is also a convenient store, pharmacy, and many coffee shops and other stores nearby for necessities.

Also free wi-fi, although some of the rooms did not get signal.

It was a moderately priced hotel and just what we needed for touch down space during our very active stay in Seoul.

Room tip: If you have older kids or an extra adult traveling with you, the loft rooms are nice option.
Date of stay: July 2011