I just returned from an 8 night stay at the Somerset Palace hotel. I was in Seoul on business and the hotel was booked for me. The room was spacious, contemporary and very clean. The fitness center was open 24 hours and was very well maintained. The breakfast room was bright and the food was acceptable. There are several very nice restaurants in the hotel as well as a convenience store. The location is great for transportation via metro or taxi and there are many inexpensive restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay there again when I return in the Spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Seoul beside Gyeongbok Palace, Somerset Palace is in the heart of city's business and financial districts. Somerset Palace offers a tranquil environment, beautiful gardens, a rooftop swimming pool and great city views. Several embassies and offices of multinational companies are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Somerset Palace Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Palace Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Somerset Palace Hotel Seoul
- Seoul Somerset Palace Hotel