1,555 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows coex mall top floor cornerstone restaurant timber house infinity pool aesop products park suite soaking tub floor lobby samseong station rain shower guest rooms gangnam area city airport hyundai department store beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our first time in Seoul and we stayed at a suite for four days. We had a wonderful time.
We were on a Romance at the Park package which includes in-room breakfast which we found to be a very good value -- we normally get up late thus often can't catch up with the breakfast. The Korean set and Western set were all excellent.
The service is very attentive and mostly impeccable.
The hotel itself is very Park-Hyatt-ish -- if there is such as thing -- the all-glass walls, minimalist design, exclusive feeling and overall quality is exactly what we are looking for.
As many said the pool was rather small, but has very good view. The room was large and I love the bathroom very much. Our bedroom, facing the COEX, had a very interesting city view.
We tried the Sushi bar inside of the Timber House, and it was a very good experience.
Location wise, the Park Hyatt is in Gangnam, with a sub-way station just at the door and taking Taxi to and from here is very easy. The only thing is that not all drivers know "Park Hyatt Seoul". Well, understated, indeed.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Park Hyatt is a very nice hotel. Everything was excellent and staff were very helpful when needing to book a taxi everyday to the office for me. Everyone was friendly and always looking to help when needed.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank callumdunn12
Reviewed August 12, 2019

My home away from home. Best staff of all Hyatts I've been to. Having stayed here at least 15 times, I find their service to be the most professional of all Hyatts that I've been to. I always look forward to returning.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kipp760
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Overall Impressions: Park Hyatt Seoul is a great place to stay for leisure or for business. Staff is friendly and caters for both international and Korean tastes.

LOCATION: Located in the heart of Gangnam, the hotel is literally in front of the metro enterace to the Samsung station. From there you can walk a short 5 minute walk to the COEX mall and easily transit to other destinations. But, let's be real. If you'e staying here, you'll want to call a cab. The staff is really helpful in calling cabs and giving you a cab card so that when you want to make your way back to the hotel, all you have to do is hand the taxi driver the cab card and off you go!

LUXURY: A few nights before our stay, the front desk manager sent me an email to apologize that they couldn't upgrade our rooms for our whole stay (for globalist status), but asked if we would like to upgrade to a suite for a few of the nights. OF COURSE! I was so thankful and felt so welcome with this attention to detail for making the best of our stay. The hall ways are adorn with art and the suites will blow you away.

ROOM: The rooms are incredibly modern and they have Aesop toiletries! I'm a sucker for Aesop so it makes me feel good whenever hotels have that available for our use. The king bed is so comfortable that you'll feel very well rested after traveling internationally. The floor to ceiling windows with incredible views of Gangnam don't hurt either :)

BREAKFAST: If you can get breakfast here, it's definitely worth it. The breakfast is served in two styles: western and Korean. On few of the mornings my husband and I would get two different styles of food just because we have different tastes. We loved both. You can also order your eggs any way you'd like and the staff is always so amenable!

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We stayed for 7 nights as family vacay. Hotel is old and in not good shape anymore. Lobby and Arrival is hectical and not as tranquil as other Park Hyatts. Staff is good, but housekeeping poor. Pool is small and in poor condition. Food and restaurants are good. Overall we can not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019