1,555 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows coex mall top floor cornerstone restaurant timber house infinity pool aesop products park suite soaking tub floor lobby samseong station rain shower guest rooms gangnam area city airport hyundai department store beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

The Park Hyatt Seoul offers great, modern and spacious rooms with an excellent service by a tremendously attentive, friendly and helpful staff. The welcoming was very warm and every request was handled well. If one is to spend more time in Gangnam, then this hotel is highly recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Entrance to the hotel is very uninviting... Ignored at the entrance by multiple staff members. Room was clean and had terrific view. The problem was the ultra cheap quality hard mattress that had 0 support. Barely slept and woke up with a sore back.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 633erick
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I'm a die-hard regular of the Hyatt chain
It was only natural that I've chosen Park Hyatt Seoul when I was in seoul for some business meetings last week.

My check-in on 10th August was swift, smooth and well received, extra kudos too James, the room manager who welcomed me at the lobby. I got a wonderful surprise with an upgraded room on the 16th floor with a nice bottle of wine!

I've stayed 3 comforting nights.
The room was spacious, modern and well equipped with the 5 stars standard you would expect, love the lightings in the room.
I've a nice view with the floor to ceiling window. (ask for high floor).
Love the deco of the spacious bathroom with a view.

The free wifi throughout the hotel kept me connected.

The staffs were amazing, helpful and friendly throughout my stay.

The location of the hotel was just perfect for me as its close to many eateries.
Great for business travellers who enjoy dinner without having to worry about transportation.

I truly enjoy the breakfast buffet, where you select a main course.

The hotel offers free taxi rides to the CALT bus station for my ride back to the airport.

Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Richliwang
Reviewed August 9, 2016

I love how contemporary this hotel is. The rooms had a very clean and sleek appearance; the button panel for the light switches, the blinds and the options for the commode were all very trendy. There is an amazing view of the city from the infinity pool on the 23rd floor. Meals ordered for in-room dining came in a very timely manner and the little plant they deliver provides an extra touch to set the ambiance for your personal dining experience. My only complain would be the room temperature; it was not a stead temperature throughout the night. My temperature was set to a very cool temperature when I went to sleep but woke up every night of my stay because the air conditioner was turned off and the room got very warm.

• Trip type: Traveled on business