Park Hyatt Seoul
$206
$102
$83
1,312 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstop floorcornerstone restauranttimber housecoex mallinfinity poolaesop productspark suitebusy intersectionsamseong stationfloor lobbysoaking tubrain showerrooms are beautifulglass wallguest roomsgangnam area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

i really wanted to enjoy my stay at park Hyatt Seoul, rooms are gorgeous , food is good, location is Ok, but service is essential in any hotel, and at park Hyatt it was lacking, let me give you a few examples;while I was checking in, receptionist kept asking me which time I would exactly check out, which I found very rude; concierge had only ONE recommendation of a restaurant in a walking distance, wonder if he had any particular interest in that!
on another occasion, we wanted to have diner on Christmas Eve and asked the concierge to make a restaurant reservation, but the answer was that all restaurants were full and that we should have room service.
we went back to our suite and were able to get a table at a decent restaurant within minutes! seoul is a lovely city , I hope to go back there soon, but I ll look for another hotel next time!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank serial2urist
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I spent one night here on my way back home from a trip to Cambodia. It was everything I needed in a hotel, after spending a few weeks in hostels and 2 star hotels. From the staff to the room to the amenities, everything was simply perfect. The only gripe I have is that the location is a bit barren - not great for sightseeing. But, to be honest, I was happy to have an excuse to just relax in my room and enjoy the view, and not feel like I should be out being a tourist

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here for the second time on business. The service is top notch - wonderful staff. The Cornerstone Restaurant was fantastic! Expensive but worth it. The gym and pool are great too. My only complaint is the price for coffee (1 latte) in lobby lounge = $18 USD!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Even as a frequent Park Hyatt guest, I was absolutely wowed by this property. I stayed here for a week in July and did not encounter a single service issue. Every step from airport pickup to departure was perfect. I love the Aesop product.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carsten W
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Perhaps the best overall hotel I've ever used.
1) great location: there is a subway station at the entrance and it is across from the CoAx mall
2) the décor is fashionable and the staff incredibly attentive and polite