Park Hyatt Seoul
$196
$169
$157
1,326 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstop floorcornerstone restauranttimber housecoex mallinfinity poolaesop productspark suitebusy intersectionsamseong stationfloor lobbysoaking tubrain showerrooms are beautifulglass wallguest roomsgangnam area
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Its always a joy to know that I'm coming back to Park Hyatt Seoul. I've asked for a quiet room and the front desk not only acknowledged the request; they informed me that as I've been upgraded to a suite, it faces the road and they will be happy to change theroom if I find it too noisy.

He was extremely proactive and even suggested that I leave my luggage behind in the hotelfor the airport limo to pick it up on its wayto picking me from office. This is so that I don't have to lug my luggage to office. He even asked me for my evening plans and suggested to arrange a taxi to wait for me. All these time, one can feel his sincerity and there's really nothing I can fault him on.

So honestly, I can't find a reason not to come back time and again. GOOD JOB PARK Hyatt SEOUL!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business -- perfect location for my trip. I don't think I would stay anywhere else in Seoul unless the reason for my visit required me to be in another part of the city. Seoul can be a tiring place to get around. The service at the hotel was impeccable. The hotel isn't sparkling new like it was 3 or 4 years ago. But my room was gorgeous, and perfectly clean every day of my stay. The blackout curtains are a nice touch for travelers recovering from jet lag. I met people for drinks at the bar/lobby and that was great. Breakfast in the restaurant was also absolutely delicious, thank you. There is a subway stop right outside the front door of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I dont know what happened but atmosphere at Park Hyatt is lighter
Like if you have new clothes
Rooms are impeccable
I went to the restaurant downstairs
And got addicted to the Bingsu ( berries and chocolate served on a thick bed of ice )
Great diner ribeye and good wine

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Jeanluc1
Reviewed May 25, 2013

One of the best Park Hyatts in Asia. Very happy with our stay there. If you are going high end this is probably one of the best choices. But be aware you are not close to the major attractions so some time and money investment getting to the main area.

Positives: High level of service including the hotel management that inquired about the stay. Rooms were spacious and minimalist with luxurious amenities. Floor to ceiling windows (though street facing not much privacy). Buffet breakfast food quality was excellent. Hotel is right on a subway stop which we took everyday into downtown. Hotel even offered free transport card which you normally need to buy. Right across the street from COEX mall and City Airport Checkin. So very convenient for bus to and from airport.

Negatives: Didn't use the pool but it was right next to the lobby which looked weird. Can be noisy if you are street facing. Switching of elevators to rooms is a bit annoying but not too big a deal.

Definitely feel pampered staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms are noisier.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank redpagoda
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The hotel is showing its age but it is still quite good. I stayed here for a few days and the rooms are well appointed and huge.

The silence is deafning, don't stay here alone. I stared at the ceiling for so long!

The staff are lovely.