Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$362
Hotels.com$358
Orbitz.com$358
Trip.com$358
eDreams$362
CheapTickets$358
1,793 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows coex mall timber house top floor infinity pool park suite rain shower street noise favorite hotel breakfast buffet luxury hotel hotel entrance subway station fitness center cornerstone elevator aesop
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Yes, this is in Gangnam, but that's not why I booked it, or why I will recommend it. I stayed here because it was near the Coex convention center for a conference in July. In addition to the conference facility, there's a giant Coex mall which has plenty of shopping and dining choices. Most are cheaper than Cornerstone, the Hyatt restaurant. Cornerstone is outstanding; I know a Korean couple who has Christmas dinner there because it's one of the best. Nevertheless, if you just want a pastry or bibimbap, head through the subway station to the mall. The subway lets you transit Seoul efficiently, as well.

The rooms are fabulous, from the quality of sheets, to the light wood furnishings, to the dark blackout curtains, to the nice floors. The Park Hyatt has pushed me towards wood floors over carpet. It just looks classier. I've stayed in a few Park Hyatts, including some others considered near the top of the chain and world-class: Paris, Milan, Zurich, Washington. I liked the room layout best in Seoul.

There are some minor flaws here. The bathroom is open, though there are curtains. Most frustratingly, there's only one elevator from the ground floor directly to guest rooms, meaning sometimes the quickest trip is via the top floor. There are a lot of light switches in the room, and you have to read the labels. The lap pool is wonderful, but it's right next to the bar (so don't be shy) and the rules disallow visible tattoos. Therefore, while I like the rooms best in Seoul, I like PH Zurich better overall. Don't let the minor flaws distract you, though. I would really like to return here and explore more of the city as a tourist.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed here during a family trip and was really excited because it was my first time to visit Korea. The hotel was located in the middle of Gangnam so I thought it would be difficult to find the hotel. However, it was REALLY easy to find it because everyone knows a location of the hotel. When I arrived hotel, a staff asked me whether I came here for the check-in and kindly pressed the button of the 23rd floor. It was not the floor for the lobby, so I had to pass a business center and asked a location of the lobby to the staff at spa. I understand the staff we met on the first floor tried his best to give a service but he made us more difficult to find the lobby. When we were checking in, the front desk agent kindly explained about a room rate and breakfast and asked for joining of the membership. However, he explained everything but the guarantee which is 1.5 times of the room rate. The staff just used my credit card without any word and it really made me frustrated. I did not say anything because I just wanted to make good memories while staying in Korea. The front desk agent escorted me to the room and explained everything whatever I was curious about. I asked for a charger for my iphone, but there was no charger when I got back to my room after an hour. I called the front desk four times to re-ask for a charger, and a staff brought the charger with no apology. The service was just TERRIBLE. I did not know where I could buy a hygienic so called the front desk to ask whether they have a feminine products. However, nobody answered for a long time and a front desk staff answer the phone with a monotonous but unfriendly tone. Of course, there was no apology for not answering the phone for a long time. I asked for a product and the MALE staff brought me not one but a lot of products after 40 mins. There was no word about a payment so I thought those were all free. I was really thankful and really appreciated for their service. When checking out, however, I had to pay for the products. I complained about this, but they said they bought the products from the outside for me. They should have asked me whether I wanted to purchase the feminie products before buying. Of course, there was no explanation or information for a cancellation of the guarantee. I really loved the room but the service was really really terrible. I do not want to stay at this hotel again and would not recommend Park Hyatt in Seoul to my friends and people whom I know.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank shinemoon22
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My brother and his friend came to Korea to visit me, so I made a reservation at the Park Hyatt which had the best rate in tripadvisor. When we arrived hotel, we could not find a front desk and there was even no staff on the ground floor. I called the hotel and found out the lobby was on the 24th floor. After checking-in, we tried to find a room but room numbers were hardly found and seen. Moreover, there was no housephone in the hallway and it means we or guests have to go to the lobby to ask somethin when they cannot go into the room. The walls of the room were made with glasses so there was a possibility that people from other buildings or those on the lobby could see inside of our room. The bathroom's wall was also made with glasses, so my brother said he does not want to take a shower in this opened place. Though he could cover the glass with a curtain, he felt uncomfortable about the design. A shape of the bath was a rectangular so was looked so uncomfortable.
The rate of the hotel was really expensive and I guess the rate includes a nightview which you can see in the room. The location was really good but the nightview and the location were the only two things I liked.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kristene P
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This Park Hyatt property was amazing. Everything from architecture, design, gastronomy and not at least service was very great. The people working here seems to have a nice time and makes guests feel vêry welcome. The breakfast is excellent, the top floor bar supurb. I stayed during vacation and i would go back. Seoul is amazing as well!

Go here if in Seoul, that easy

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights during our mini trip to Asia in March 2011 (our original plan to go to Tokyo was cancelled due to the earthquake & tsunami). We were able to get a room and even use our suite upgrades for a Park Suite on short notice.

The hotel is a beautifully designed glass building with a modern interior and furnishings.
Our room was spacious with the bedroom overlooking the city - floor to ceiling windows. The bathroom featured a Toto toilet (with heated seat, bidet, sound effects, and other functions), heated floor, rain shower with a stone wall, and a giant tub with views of the city.

As a Hyatt Diamond, we got to eat breakfast at the restaurant downstairs - Cornerstone. The breakfast buffet was impressive with both Korean and continental food.

The service was excellent. The staff looked young, almost like they could appear in a Korean drama or Kpop music video. Everyone was attentive and helpful.

The hotel is in a great location. There is an entrance to Samseong Station just outside the hotel. We were able to take the subway to Lotte World and Myeong-dong. Samseong Station also has the Korea Air City Terminal where we were able to check in our baggage before getting on a bus limosine to Incheon Airport. The hotel offered complimentary shuttle service to the station despite it being literally across the street and less than 5 minutes away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple