“Too huge to move around with too little to talj with few english talking koreans”

Starfield COEX Mall
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Full-Day Gangnam City Highlights Tour with Lunch
Ranked #50 of 761 things to do in Seoul
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The venue was quite huge and massive. On arrival I was left on my own to reach the venue for the IYCC JUDGES BRIEFING SEMINAR! I nearly walked the length and breadth of the battiment, No help as they could not speak english!
They place is well organized and equipped. The mall is filled with brand options and well maintained.
If you know where to go witha korean spezking guide, sure you will enjoy if you not rather spend your whole time searching!

2  Thank cribgrub
There are newer reviews for Starfield COEX Mall

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is just a standard mall. Lousy and dull. (I came here for a conference)

Why on earth in beautiful Asia they're going to copy the worst ideas that the West had in the last 60 years????

Go to a traditional market and eat in one of the thousands of small places throughout the town.
They even have burger King, Starbucks and Dunkin doughnuts. What's wrong with them??? A coffee and a croissant there is going to cost like a full lunch elsewhere!

1  Thank Luca P
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've been to this mall a thousand and one times during my two-year tour in Korea. It is a fantastic place with TONS of shopping and things to do. It has a mediocre arcade, a nice aquarium, a great movie theater, a hotel, a convention center, and countless other things to do. The place is so big, I got lost the first couple times I went there. I was wandering around and would suddenly find myself in a hotel or something. The subway leads directly to the mall (literally, you walk out of the station, you're in the mall), just get off at Samseong station. Best if you bring a friend who is familiar with the place.

2  Thank DoomGuyBFG
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Decidied to take advantage of a rainy day by visiting the Coex Mall for a spot of shop and drop retail therapy.

It wasn't until I arrived on Subway line 2 Coex Mall (World Trade Centre) stop and wandered through the maze of boarded gangways that I became aware it was under refurbishment and only a handful of shops were open, alongside the Mega Box Cinema, a few restaurants, and the slightly fishy smelling Aquarium that initially had me thinking the loo's needed a good cleaning...you can imagine my disapointment as I navagated myself back through the maze of boarded gangways looking for the light of freedom empty handed wishing I hadn't bothered to visit.

With this in mind, my advice would be to avoid until refurbishment is complete....when this will be is anyones guess!!

4  Thank WestMidlandsShirley
Reviewed September 13, 2013

maybe you can find something good with good prices our good discount, but I think it better to visit here on special events time.I have been there in March and August and I think second time was better.