All reviews subway station staff were all very helpful nice hotel recommend this hotel limousine service small street airport coach non smoking comfortable bed small gym booked this hotel reasonable size korean hospitality business travel hotel is located min walk rooms are clean
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I stayed in this Hotel on a business trip and it was very good. The room was very clean and good size, the breakfast was great, and the service was excellent. The staff were all very helpful but some of them knew very little English. The location was good and not very far from the busy street which leads to Gang Nam station where there are many restaurants and at night is very busy.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Deluxe room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank dxb67
BW_Premier_Gangnam, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

Dear our valued guest,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Best Western Premier Gangnam Hotel, I would like to take a moment to thank you for using our hotel for your recent stay. I trust all went well during your time with us, and that you found our services more than satisfactory.

We try in every way to possible to offer you the finest in service, forever mindful that our guest deserve the best treatment. Any comments or suggestions you have to help us better serve you n the future would be greatly appreciated. Please let us hear from you via, mkt@bestwesterngangnam.com

We look forward working with you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I went to Seoul on business for 5 days and stayed in the BEST WESTERN Premier Gangnam. The room was well equiped, comfortable and cozy. If a little on the small side, but this is common to most hotels in the heart of Seoul. The hotel is conveniently located and had a KAL limousine from Incheon airport to right in front of the hotel lobby, which was very convenient and easy to access.

I stayed in room 1307 which had both city and mountain view, nice and quiet. Breakfast was a full buffet style with a wide selection of food (You get a discount coupon for breakfast when you check in). Breakfast was very good and the price was reasonable. Only negative thing was they don't have a take-out cup for coffee, but at least you may bring a mug with coffee to your room. The staff spoke excellent English, were very polite and helpful also.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank predoc1203

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and service at our hotel recently.
I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Premier Gangnam the next time you are in Seoul. If you have any opinion or suggestion for us to better serve you, please let us hear from you via mkt@bestwesterngangnam.com

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Hotel rooms in Seoul are very expensive, so 165,000KRW/night (room only) is not considered overly expensive for a 4 or 5 star hotel. I would rate the Best Western in Gangnam as just barely a 4.

The check-in was very quick and efficient. The front desk staff apologized for not having two beds, as requested. The gentleman who checked us in spoke excellent English. Check-in time was 2pm, so we left our bags and went out to explore Seoul for the day.

When we arrived back that evening we were told that a room with two beds had become available. We were very pleased.

The room was clean, and the furnishings were very nice. We did note that the room was quite small, and the beds were true singles, not an inch bigger. Overall they were quite comfortable.

I had booked the room for two people, so was very surprised to find only amenities for 1, and if the second person wanted a toothbrush, etc. they had to be purchased via the mini-bar. Like wise with the free water. Only one small bottle was provided. There was not coffee, only tea. I have no idea what kind of tea, but it smelt absolutely foul. Half decent tea and coffee sachets are readily available in Seoul, so there is no reason why the hotel cannot provide supplies for a decent cup of both (for two people).

The room is equipped with a large screen TV, which worked well. However, the remote did not work very well. Perhaps the batteries needed to be changed.

The view from the 15th Floor was very nice.

Overall, I would rate the Best Western as average and overpriced.

Room Tip: The hotel is easily accessible from either Line 2 (Gangnam Station) or Line 9 (Shinhoyeon Station), and directly across the street from the Novatel
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nancie M
BW_Premier_Gangnam, 매니저 at Best Western Premier Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Premier Gangnam. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

We appreciate your both compliments and complaints and will consider reflecting your opinion for the better service. We, all staffs in Best Western Premier Gangnam will also be made aware of your comments. In terms of toothbrush, it’s a government regulation not to provide disposables to hotel guests for free. Also, tea-bag type coffee is prepared with a bottle of mineral water, but we are sorry that the taste was not good as you expected. We will consider your comments and try to change it.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Premier Gangnam hotel the next time you are in Seoul. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. If you have any question or comment, please let us hear you via e-mail mkt@bestwesterngangnam.com

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Overall, hotel was clean, nice and in a perfect location near Shinhyundong Station. Less than 5 minutes walk to the station. You can walk easily to busy Gangnam area, where all the shops are. Staff were friendly and nice. They speak English well, but then again, I am Korean, so I had no problem getting around. I heard them speaking English, and they were good at giving advices to people.
Take KAL limousine bus from Airport to Gangnam where it stops at Novotel Ambassador, where just a street across from Best Western.
Hotel has nice Gym at B1 level, and nice restaurant too. But a bit in a pricey side. =(
Few minutes from the hotel, there is a nice big bookstore where you can buy cute stationary, books, music albums etc etc... On ground floor, there is a nice coffee shop too... =)
Will stay here again when I go back to Seoul.

Room Tip: 11th Floor was nice, offered good view!
Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank yu234723
BW_Premier_Gangnam, 매니저 at Best Western Premier Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Dear our valued guest,

Warmest Greetings from Best Western Premier Gangnam Hotel, Seoul!

I want to thank you for staying with us the Best Western Premier Gangnam Hotel. We were delighted to have an occasion to provide our excellent service to you. Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our accommodations and service during your visit at our hotel. We will keep doing our best to satisfy our guests’ needs and expectations! If you have any opinion or suggestion, please feel free to contact us, mkt@bestwesterngangnam.com

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Premier Gangnam Hotel the next time you are in Seoul. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make our stay a comfortable and happy one.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Premier in Gangnam for 16 days in Aug, this hotel was simply amazing. The staff were very nice and very helpful, there is a 7-11 close by for water and food if you don't feel like eating at the hotel (I only ate breakfast a handful of times). Room was ok size but very clean, the maids were very nice and friendly, overall, an excellent stay if I must say, would gladly stay here again :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Cheu L
BW_Premier_Gangnam, 매니저 at Best Western Premier Gangnam, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us!

We try in every way possible to offer you the finest in service, forever mindful that our Guest deserve the best treatment. Any comments or suggestions you have to help us better serve you in the future would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us mkt@bestwesterngangnam.com to give your opinions!

We indeed appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western PREMIER Gangnam Hotel the next time you are in Seoul. We look forward to your return.