We stayed at the Sunbee for three nights. The hotel is a great value in a very good location.
1) Close to shopping and restaurants
2) Clean rooms
3) Friendly staff that tried hard, including opening breakfast early for us one morning.
4) Close to two subway stops, including one that is on the purple line that goes directly to Gimpo airport.
1) No night life...the area pretty much shuts down at about 9pm...but that made it quite for sleeping.
2) For one of our nights the room was extremely hot and we could not figure out how to cool the room down. It was winter and even with an open window it was still very hot. We were not able to sleep well that night.
3) Limited breakfast options, but it was within my expectations given the price point.
I would highly recommend this hotel for leisure travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sunbee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbee Hotel Seoul