“Great place to chill!”

Travelers Planet Hostel
Ranked #33 of 586 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been to a few hostels around the world and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with this place. The rooms are spacious, its located in a nice area and the staff are amazing. If you like to chill in cafes and love minis, this is the place to be. There's just too many cafes I couldn't cover them all. And the minis makes this area even more chic, well at least to me. Facilities are great. Breakfast better than expected. Simply the best (background music) better than all the rest...

Room Tip: This hostel is located in a quiet neighbourhood. So keep your volume down at night and everyone will...
1  Thank AriffinLovesCoffee
SY L, 매니저 at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Hello, Ariffin

This is Sue, the day time manager of Travelers Planet Hostel.
Thank you for the review!
We also had a really good time with you guys.
All the good memories with guests are the powerful energizer for us to work hard.
I hope you to cheer up in daily life back home in Singapore with the energy you got in Seoul.
See you again! We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Travelers Planet Hostel

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went to Seoul at the end of August and stayed in Traveler's planet for 4 nights. We was living in the private twin at the third floor.

The hostel is quite clean, cute, and made us feel comfortable. It also provide different kinds of delicious breakfast.

Because it is located at the residential area near Hondae area, the environment is quiet and safe, and easy to find restaurants and stands nearby. And it only take few minutes to walk to Hondae shopping area, which is full of great restaurants and shops.

The best part of Traveler's Planet is the people. All the managers there are nice, and willing to help. And the guests, you can also meet good people there.

It was my first time going to Korea, and I really had a great time in Traveler's Planet hostel. I will recommend it to my friends and absolutely making reservation again!

這是一間很棒的hostel,位於弘大入口站附近,交通非常方便,離弘大商圈不遠。民宿環境很好設備很齊全早餐很豐富很好吃!值班經理人也都很棒,非常推薦自助的旅客!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
SY L, 매니저 at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Hello, Alice!
This is Sue, a manager of Travelers Planet Hostel.
Thank you so much for the review.
TP managers are missing you!
Sam used to say that Alice and Joyce are like little sisters. :-)
Hope you to have a good start on new school life.
See you again!!!
Best Regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hostel have great service representative.(Sue, Bob....we love u! guys :) )
Nice environment, nice smile, nice people, nice room!(everything are perfect~)
we love it!
That is the best hostel in Seoul.
Next time we will chose Travelers Planet Hostel again!
We will miss the people and the smile until we come there again!
在該旅館所感受到的氣氛很愉快,工作人員都充滿笑容且樂於跟旅客們聊天
房間的設施也很棒 所提供的用品也很齊全
而且櫃檯提供服務到清晨四點 很適合坐晚班飛機到首爾旅遊的人入住

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
SY L, 매니저 at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Hello Doreen!!

How are you doing?

This is Bob, the night time manager of Travelers Planet Hostel.

Thank you for posting warm and lovely review on TP.

Your comment encouraged me to make Travelers Planet even better!

We also love you guys very much! :) and totally miss you. T.T

Hope you have great days back home and meet you later again.

Thanks again.

Best Regards, Travelers Planet Hoste in Seoul Korea

Reviewed September 12, 2013

From the moment I arrived, I knew I had made the right choice. The location is great, and the thing that makes it better is the friendly staff who make you feel like you're at home! Room was super clean and was surprised by the computer and TV in the room! Was not expecting that at all! For the price it's one of the best places I've ever stayed at! Next time I go to Korea I know where I'll be staying!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Hello, Matt

This is Sue, the day time manager of Travelers Planet Hostel.
Thank you for such a kind review.
When we met was summer, now already season has changed to fall.
I'm sure the fall in Japan is also very beautiful and good weather.
Enjoy the life in Japan as well.
Hope to see you again!
Take care.

All the best,

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My sis and I moved between several hostels in Seoul due to last minute bookings. We dreaded the idea of dragging our heavy luggages to Traveler's Planet, but we're glad that we did come at last. It is simply the loveliest hostel ever! Given the price, it was such a sweet surprise when we realised there are desktop and refrigerator in a twin room. The breakfast which was included was amazing too, with varieties of biscuits, cakes and muffins to choose from. Its location is very strategic as it is close to Hongik Uni subway station, bus stop and lots of other tourist attractions eg hongdae free market, coffee prince cafe... More to that, the hostel staff, Jina, Sue, Kim and Bob are very friendly, helpful and approachable. We had trouble getting our luggages to the bus stop and they offered help without a second thought! Thanks guys, Traveler's Planet definitely made our stay in Korea a memorable one!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hui-Hui-E

Hello, Hui Hui :)
How are you guys doing?

This is Bob, the night time manager of Travelers Planet Hostel!
Thanks for your such a kind review. It makes us happy. A lot. :D
I'm glad that you feel comfortable like a home, in TP.

Also, I can't forget the moment that we take a picture together.
Your beautiful picture is the best gift to me. xD

I hope to meet you again sometime.

Thank you for your review! Take care ^^

Best regards, Travelers Planet Hostel.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to stay for 5nights
the whole atmosphere is so nice and warm
though you need to take 10minutes walk from station
but you really worth it
coz the hostel is very clean
the managers are good in english
and the breakfast are well prepared
whats more important is the price is reasonable!

1  Thank Sara_Cheng
SY L, 매니저 at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hello, Sara
This is Sam, the night time manager of Travelers Planet. First, thanks a lot for your such a kind review. It was really nice to meet you,and i do hope to meet you again in Seoul or Hong Kong.
Thanks for coming here Travelers Planet hostel. So take care until we will meet again.
Thanks
Regards
Sam

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'm glad that I picked a great place to stay for my last week's trip. The hostel is quite close to KTS Hongik Uni Station, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes from the station to there. The room is very clean and comfortable, just like staying at home. Staff there is friendly and helpful as well. They prepared a map of Hongik University area for me (I guess for every visitor) and share some travel tips with me. :)
I had a great time here! I would definitely recommend this place to those looking for a comfy place to stay in Seoul. :D

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Agnesfing
SY L, 매니저 at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Hello, Agnes.

This is Sue, the day time manager of TP. Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you could have a good time and felt home like feeling at Travelers Planet.
We will remember your beautiful smile that gave us big power to work hard. :-)
I wish the best for you back home in Hongkong.
Hope to see you again.
Regards,
Sue, your friend in Seoul.