Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is perhaps the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. They know absolutely no English. Would you believe it, I asked the Room Service to send me a 'Spoon' and they had no idea what I was talking about. I was transferred to the Front Desk, who then transferred me elsewhere and so on. I was finally transferred to 5 different people, before I could make myself understood. Also, their staff is quite unhelpful: unresponsive at best, and rude at the worst. I don't think they know the meaning of what a 'guest' is. This is dramatically opposed to the Korean people who are helpful, kind and generally very nice. This hotel is all right for people who can converse in Korean, but not for the English speaking majority. Don't go here. As anyone who has travelled and stayed at a hotel the kind of hotel staff there is can make or break the quality of your stay. Also when you are away from home and at work, the last thing you need is to come back to a place where the people are unhelpful, disdainful, don't know your language and really couldn't care less.They make you feel as though they are doing you a favour by having you to stay.

Date of stay: January 2012
9  Thank Lily-rose101
Reviewed November 30, 2011

When you reach Incheon International Airport, you can take bus service 5010 which takes around an hour to reach this Hotel. Bus fare is roughly US$15. The bus will stop directly in front of the hotel. The bus service starts as early as 5-6 am. There are also many Taxi waiting outside the hotel if you need one so there is no need to wait for one. Out of 10 Taxi drivers, 8 will not speak English. You need to have the names of the place you want to go in Korean writing to show to the Taxi driver.

Most of the staff in the hotel reception can speak a bit of basic English. Communication should not be a problem. The staff are polite and helpful. The rooms are clean. Bed is comfortable. Internet is free of charge. Each room even come with a free laptop for your use.

There is a restaurant in the same building of the hotel call Meissen which serve very good continental food. Price are not cheap but the food is worth the price. There is another restaurant accessible through the back exit door of the hotel just across the road. The restaurant belongs to the hotel and the restaurant serve very good Korean BBQ. You can have the food as much as you wish for the BBQ.

There is also a big shopping centre call COEX nearby. It is about 5-10 minutes by taxi from the hotel. There you can do your shopping and also there are a large variety of restaurants for you to choose from. Overall, it has been a good experience for me. I will use the hotel again when I travel.

Date of stay: March 2011
5  Thank HaluC
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Most of the hotel guests come from Asia, and you can tell immediately by the many review written in oriental languages. This is confirmed at breakfast where food is mostly asian. No wonder that my colleague and I were the only westerners.

I used the hotel only to sleep and get my clothes changed, but had an overall good impression. My room was quite spacious, clean, and the free internet access was definitely a plus. Some problems with the toilet flush which were fixed immediately. The people at reception were not very friendly but were very efficient. I would definitely go back to the place, last but not least because it is a good value for money.

Date of stay: October 2011
3  Thank MemberfromPadova
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Good room. Clean and liked the free usage of internet. Whole experience let down by rude and unprofessional reception staffs.

Date of stay: July 2010
2  Thank kornz
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Let me start with the good stuff first. What I like about this hotel is the following
1. The Airport Limo bus 6010 stops directly in front of hotel. Price is 15000 WON one way
2. Room rates included breakfast at free in room internet access
3. Services is good and everything works.
4. Breakfast spread is decent but nothing special
What I did not like
1. Standard Room is a bit small but ok for one person
2. Standard Room amenities are very basic and bed and pillows are not comfortable
3. Hotel does not include a gym which is a big no no for me but may not be for others

Date of stay: November 2010