Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$139
Get rewarded with One Key
Lol.travel
$107
All reviews myeongdong station seoul tower shopping area excellent location night market mini bar few steps definitely stay here again street food convenience bus halal bidet cafes asia
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located just across myeondong shopping street...it can be reach by exit 3 of line 4 subway station..
The room for 3 are spacious..and its very clean.

The staffs are nice and helpful plus most of them can speak english

For muslim there are a nearby halal restaurant..kampungku restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank rohizah
Reviewed June 29, 2019

We made the reservation and payment via agoda.com for a triple bed but at check-in was informed the room was not available. We showed them the agoda.com reservation, but the front desk was not able to help and in the end, gave us a double bed and single bed.
Wifi is terrible. Lobby and exterior looks dated but the room was modern and clean and spacious for 3 persons. Location is good and is a short walking distance to Myeongdong and Namdaemun Street Markets. Myeongdong Subway Station is in front of the hotel. Lots of local restaurants and cafes just outside the hotel plus GS25 and 7-11 convenience stores are nearby. Airport shuttle bus drop-off and pickup is 3-5 minutes walk from the hotel, across the street from the hotel. Hotel is located off the main street and is therefore quiet.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank hviv
Reviewed June 23, 2019

This is my first time in Seoul and as there's 3 of us thus not easy to find accommodation as all of us are bringing big luggage thus will require big space to put our luggage & still able to walk around comfortably.

The room is pretty big (ours was with 1 double bed & 1 single bed as we are not able to get Triple Room), toilet was big too with bathtub though I prefer normal shower area. Everything was pretty great except for the wifi connection. Was not being informed when we checked in that they are doing some network repairs & the connection we got was quite poor. Only when we check with the front desk, did they inform us & it's been like this for the whole of my 1 week stay. Am pretty upset as I didn't subscribe to any data plan or pocket wifi thus not able to do much with my phone on even checking out emails or social media.

Location was great as it's just couple of minutes' walk to Myeongdong Station & there's quite a number of eateries nearby too including 24-hour convenience stores.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank bootiegal
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

The location is close to Myeongdong shopping district and also Namdaemun market.

Staff at the reception speaks good English and is helpful. While walking to the hotel , I was initially a little skeptical as the exterior looks so old and the lobby also looks dated.

However the rooms are spacious and well kept though my rooms are not as good as my friends but for the price we paid I have nothing to complain about.

Location is what makes this hotel value for money and there are many eateries around. It is also not far from the airport limousine bus drop off and overall satisfied with this hotel as it is meant mainly for sleeping as we were out almost 12 hours every day.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank The_TravellerSg
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent. Few minutes walk to the myeongdong train station. Lots of restaurants, shopping, safe neighborhood and even though the hotel is in the center of all the hustle and bustle, its surprisingly very quiet in your bedroom. Breakfast was very good, selections of hot and cold buffet. The room is excellent in size. Plenty to walk around.
The reason why I only gave this hotel 3 star rating was because with my encounter with the staff. From the doorman who don't even greet you when you enter or exit the hotel, to the restaurant staff who help themselves with coffee, hot soups, and juices. C'mon guys, guest like me can see you helping yourselves for the food that meant to be for guests. Go to the kitchen and get your soup or drinks there away from the observant eyes of the guests. It doesn't look very professionals.
Room attendant are excellent. My room was very clean. A very big thank you to them.

Date of stay: March 2019