Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The pictures in TA hasn't been updated for this hotel yet and I will post some pics when I get back. Wasn't expecting much aside from the very good location and a very reasonable rate. Then when I got to the hotel I realized the rate must have been because they're renovating. Fortunately for me, renovations on my floor was done. They gave me a room with a great view out the front of the hotel looking towards Myeong-dong. I was worried about the noise but once you seal the windows it's really quiet. The room was nicely updated, with light wood panels and furniture. Room is small for western standards but just about average for Asian hotels. The bed will take up most of the room but there was plenty of space for luggage and stuff. Bathroom was updated as well with a rainshower, and new super intelligent toilet. The bed was two singles pushed together but made a really large bed, and it was just right in terms of firmness. Most Asian hotel beds (not western chains) are usually too hard or too soft but this one was nice. Updated down blankets made a very nice sleep.

We arrived early in the morning around 8:30 so they asked us to wait until 10:30 which wasn't unreasonable. We left the bags and went to Myeong-dong for breakfast. When we got back the room key was promptly assigned to us. So another star for letting us check in early so we got in a good shower and was ready for sightseeing.

Again the location can't be beat as it's about a 1 minute walk to Myeong-dong subway, and 3 minutes to Myeong-dong central shopping area. About 5-15 minute taxi depending on traffic to the sights around Seoul. This hotel seems to be mainly catering to Japanese tourists and the cleanliness is superb. So in summary, a nice, clean, updated room for a great price right now, under $90 on Expedia.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank milty908
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel recently and were very pleased with its convenient location. It is a short walk to the subway and Myeong-dong. The room was large and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. We could shop until 10pm in Myeong-dong and then take a short walk back to the hotel. Just near the hotel were small local eateries and even a western style cafe for convenient and cheap breakfasts. I would recommend this hotel for room size, comfort and its excellent location.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank HAVEFUN000
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently booked a room at the Pacific Hotel in Seoul. I actually live in Seoul but was looking forward to a get away during the Chusok Holiday especially since it had pool, spa and hot tubs. How ever the basement floor, B1 is off limits to women as it's only open for men. B1 is the location of the pool, spa, and hot tubs. I ended up packing up and leaving.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled solo
15  Thank elizainseoul
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Good location & very near to lots of places with walking distance.
The bed in the room not good and we suffered to not having a good sleep and rest daily. Fortunately we were in free and easy, and not that tired daily.
The staffs in hotel are friendly but cannot speak good English. Most of them speak fluent Japanese. No wonder see lots of Japanese around. :-)

Date of stay: June 2012