I highly recommend this hotel. Of the 4 hotels that we stayed at through out our 10-day trip in South Korea, this hotel had the best service.
- Conveniently located. It is near shopping, a wide variety of food, and next to Eujiro-il-ga station (between exit 5 & 6)
- Excellent service provided by front desk staff who speak good English. They always greeted us with a smile on the way out and when we returned to the hotel
- Breakfast spread was rather limited but good enough
- Computer and printer facilities at the lobby
- Free wi-fi
- room is dusty
- breakfast only starts at 7am
- it is difficult for the van/bus to come right to the hotel lobby during peak periods as the road is narrow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, stylish and centrally located, the newly renovated Metro hotel has everything you want for your Seoul trip. With a convenient downtown setting located in Myeongdong, the heart of Seoul, expect most of your destinations within few minutes. This well-kept secret in the center of the city, Metro hotel is the first tourist hotel in Korean history. Since 1960, our hardcore mission always has been the "Guest Satisfaction". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.