We stayed for 4 nights in a double Category 'B' room.
- Myungdong is a great location with lots of restaurants and shops
- Convenient for transport (bus 6015 from Incheon to Ibis and 2 min walk; near to Line 2 subway)
- pleasant service with good English
- Larger room than we expected in Seoul
- good basic breakfast
- near Lotte Hotel where many DMZ tours leave from
- nice shower with good water pressure
Only slight issue is noise as the street below is busy at the time - however, our window was small and we didn't get disturbed.
We would definitely come back next time we are in Seoul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, stylish and centrally located, the newly renovated Metro hotel has everything you want for your Seoul trip. With a convenient downtown setting located in Myeongdong, the heart of Seoul, expect most of your destinations within few minutes. This well-kept secret in the center of the city, Metro hotel is the first tourist hotel in Korean history. Since 1960, our hardcore mission always has been the "Guest Satisfaction". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Metro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.