My second stay in Metro. Where else would I stay? This hotel is so convenient, so central to everything and ....i could go on and on. Anyway, since this is my second review, I have nothing much better to add except for these few observations:
1) new elavator system (using room card for access to floors) - great! better security!
2) coffee machine with cookies at the lobby - complimentary for guests, how thoughtful!
3) breakfast selection has improved, they rotated the food on all 4 days of my stay - (tip - a must try is the puffy looking bread roll with black sesame seeds - together with the danish pastries/croissants basket) - delicious and it was staple diet everyday, got me hooked on it.
4) as I have more time and also second stay in Metro, found short cuts whilst taking 6015 bus and also getting to the Euljiro 1-ga subway station. A literal 2-3 minutes walk. Amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, stylish and centrally located, the newly renovated Metro hotel has everything you want for your Seoul trip. With a convenient downtown setting located in Myeongdong, the heart of Seoul, expect most of your destinations within few minutes. This well-kept secret in the center of the city, Metro hotel is the first tourist hotel in Korean history. Since 1960, our hardcore mission always has been the "Guest Satisfaction". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.