Lowest prices for your stay
$68
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$53
Priceline$56
Trip.com$48
1,453 results
All reviews booked directly with the hotel myeongdong area the bus visit seoul few steps night market breakfast was included stayed nights love this hotel family room south korea starbucks shopping floor station laundry detergent
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at Metro hotel for 2 nights on October 30 and 31,2012. The services were very impressing even from the start of booking. The hotel staffs were very welcome and polite. The room was very clean and comfortable. You can personally control the temperature in the room (that is a plus since many hotel in Seoul have central control even though they have the aircondition/heater in the room).
The breakfast was very good with more choices and it was included with your stay.
I will certainly stay at this place again if I go back to Seoul. I would like to give the advice that you have to book this hotel well ahead of time because I booked in July and able to get only 2 nights.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LovemyFigaro
Reviewed October 28, 2012

As others have mentioned, the location is super convenient. We arrived very early and left our luggage with the front desk. We stayed 2 nights on the 8th floor, check out for our 2-day trip to Sokcho, then came back for 2 more nights on the 6th floor. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. No problem for us to leave our luggage with front desk when we we went to Sokcho with overnight bags. Our double bed is flushed against the wall on one side but on the whole still acceptable for the price we paid. Coffee and croissant at the complimentary breakfast is very good. Very friendly front desk staff and the door man is always quick to hold the door for you. Would stay here again.

Complimentary fast speed internet:). We had 2 laptops &

1  Thank Low H
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I really thought my husband and I would have to spend $300 plus to get a great room in a great area but the Metro came through at half the price. Moments from the Euljiro-3 metro and with bars and restaurants galore. We had the premium deluxe room and the stylish bathroom had both a shower and bath. The toilet though had so many buttons I felt like I needed instructions and only availed myself of the standard flush button under the vanity. The beds were super comfy. Breakfast was included in the price and was certainly adequate but not fantastic. We had a great time. Thanks Hotel Metro.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had the chance to stay and experience what others were raving about Metro Hotel and was not disappointed at all. It was indeed a value for money hotel and we were happy to have stayed here for 3 nights. To cite, the location is very strategic - about 5 minutes walk from airport bus stop (6015 - across Ibis Hotel), Euljiro 1 subway station and Myeongdong shopping area. It is also close to Myeongdong Cathedral if in case you want to attend the english mass held every Sunday which starts at 9AM. The deluxe room is spacious enough for 2 people. Very clean as well. With free breakfast which we actually did not expect. Though the selection was limited, it was not bad at all, just enough to keep us go through our morning activities without any hassle. Would also like to commend the staff, everyone was very courteous and accommodating even during the initial booking stage. All my concerns were answered promptly. Special thanks to Aeri, Sue, Lebecca and Hyerim. =) We would definitely go back and would recommend this to our friends as well.

TIP: a must-try restaurant which is nearby the Myeongdong Cathedral is Korean Restaurant Sinseon Seolnongtang. Established since 1981, they serve australian ox bone stew which is perfect with kimchi.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've stayed 4 nights in Metro hotel - 2 nights in a non-smoking Standard A room and 2 nights in a smoking Standard C room as no non-smoking room was available. Even though the hotel staff assured they will ventilate and refresh the room for us, I was still worried it would smell of cigarettes. To our pleasant surprise, my husband who is sensitive of smoke smell couldn't differentiate which is the smoking and non-smoking room.

Like others mentioned, the location of the hotel is fantastic and I think Ibis probably beat the location by a tiny margin as airport bus stops right in front of it. The distant between the airport bus stop and metro hotel is about 3 minutes without luggage. From the hotel, subway is convenient and we use the taxi a lot too as it is quite cheap. Cab fare from hotel to Dongdaemun, Gyeongbukgong is less than 3000 won. Late night cab back from Hongdae cost us less than 9000 won.