Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $33.85
from $62.94
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews nami island korean folk village dora observatory ski resort south korea dmz ginseng tunnel jin english ms palace snow drama war
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2014

Being at the DMZ is almost unreal.
The trips are well organized and the guides are very competent. In my pinion a must see when in Seoul.
Under the following link my memoir along with photos are available:

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Helena S
Reviewed October 3, 2014

We went on two Seoul City Tours and loved both! We did a Cultural Tour and a shopping tour. The Guides knew English quite well. We enjoyed all the cultural and historical detail provided.
Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: October 2014
4  Thank James L
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We booked a full day tour (and lunch) to go the DMZ, the third tunnel, lunch and then a short walk through Insadong. We had a great day even though it was rainy. We were really happy how many things we got to see in a short period of time. Our guide So Mi (Rebecca) was great. She shared so much and we learned a lot from here. We had a great local lunch and enjoyed her insights. We would definitely recommend joining another tour with her. The only downside was the mini-bus was a little worn/aged, but it was not a major disappointment that distracted us from the tour.

Date of experience: August 2014
4  Thank MrPKI
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went on the single decker bus trip on both day routes.

It was like ones we have been on in other cities except for two things:

Went way too fast by things
The audio skipped ahead in time with stops but there was barely enough time to hear the whole part in some places.

Plus side very good price

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank nickledavey
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the places we went on this tour but there were some disappointments. I was expecting that I would be dropped off back at my hotel afterwards but soon after we started I was told that wouldn't be the case as my morning tour was the first part of a full day tour for others. The tour itinerary stated that the last stop would be at Itaewon, a shopping district where a lot of non- Koreans live as well as being near an American army base, however the guide stated that was not part of the tour and it must have been a mistake. When enough of us complained she rang her office and they sent a car for those who were meant to go there.
At least they fixed the problem but it's not up to the customers to point it out and if it's not on the tour it shouldn't be posted on their online itinerary with Expedia.

4  Thank Ron R