See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights will attending a meeting. The hotel is in Gangnam, and is thus reasonably accessible. There is a KAL shuttle to ICN, and the express subway line 9 gets you to/from GMP in ~30 minutes.

The hotel itself is a little dated. The furniture, etc., is fairly old. The carpets aren't particularly clean, and the rooms smell of smoke. My first room, despite being non-smoking, had a particularly bad smell of smoke; I immediately requested a change. My second room was *much* better, but the carpet still had a faint smoke smell. The bathroom was functional but dated. Overall, a decent hotel, but nothing spectacular.

Free wifi was included, but speeds were poor. Free breakfast was included, but service starts @ 7am, which was too late given my schedule, so I couldn't partake. However, food in the restaurant for other meals was generally good. The staff was generally helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank VivekSub
Reviewed November 16, 2015

good quality and clean room a restroom it great! a location far 7-eleven a little bit can wait to go there and subway it so far a little bit too (for more then 7-eleven ). so hard for traveler have a big baggage.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Good hotel, warm and good reception
Easily accessible.
I liked the toilets very modern and had a room located at a very strategic location.
Had variety of food to serve yourself and the serenity of the restaurant is something I liked.
Was able to visit the city and the guide from the hotel was helpful.
Improvements to include the room lighting system, electric plugging, especially closed to the bed. Probably to provide two keys, that will provide alternative charging even when one is away from the room.
Regards

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2015

I was staying here for short winter trip with friends. I stayed in 10th floor. The view from my room was nice. I loved the breakfast although the restaurant is a bit small. But overall, this is a good hotel with affordable price considering its location

Pros :
- good location, near mrt
- very fast wifi
- good breakfast
- clean room and nice bath ammenities

Cons :
- unfriendly hotel staff
- lifts are narrow and slow

Room Tip: Level 10 or more will give you better city view
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lord_celebrum
Reviewed January 31, 2015

I booked since i was only after it's location.
Was surprised it wasn't too bad at all.
4.5* hotel for the price of 5* , in a city with many of good options isn't the best deal in town, but reasonable.

Nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business