Ramada Seoul Hotel
$196
$125
$84
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel has some good things about it, but there are a lot of frustrations. The webpage was outdated and didn't include the important information that a new subway stop is right outside the hotel. I found this out only after I'd dragged my suitcase up a hill in the Seoul summer. There are insufficient outlets at the desk (I had to unplug the lamp to plug in my laptop). Most frustrating are that simple things are difficult. I had to have the staff come up to my room to set up the wifi (the instructions stated I needed a cable) and to turn out the lights (there is a master control button panel hidden among the other buttons for radio, wakeup calls, etc. The rooms are not that well sound-proofed. I could hear my neighbors arguing--kept me awake. All in all, it is a nice hotel but the management could do a better job of providing clear instructions about how to get there, how to use the wifi, and so forth.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have been there twice for about 10 days, maybe the prices are reasonable against the services however I had few big problem with Internet connection that even after several time follow up by hotel stuff they couldn't find any solution so it was a big problem for me, another problem was about room cleaning of the room that sometimes annoyed me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is very cheap for the service you get.
make sure you dont over pay for your room by checking online.
I have stayed at all the best hotels in korea on business and the ramada can be just as good as some of the more expensive places

When i arrived at the hotel my room had a really bad smell.
I told the staff and got a new room right away no problems.

everyone speaks english !
The shuttle bus to and from the airport also stops here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Chan K, General Manager at Ramada Seoul Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Tokyojosh,

Thank you very much for your feed back.
We now have decreased smoking floors from 5 to 2
due to the bad odor complaints from the room.
KAL airport limousine bus stops right infront of the lobby
which is the first bus stop to the airport.
Thank you very much again for choosing Ramada Seoul
and we look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel despite seeing mix review about this hotel. I booked executive room and it comes with complimentary lounge access. Love especially with the new subway station just 3 min walk away. It's in Gangnam one of the most expensive area in Seoul and worth the value booked online.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Ms. Megan L,

Thank you very much for choosing Ramada Seoul.
Seonjeonglleung station the BunDang line is recently open
right infront of Ramada Seoul for easier transportation to hotel.
We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had a special room rate for this hotel and that's why I booked it but I would have never paid the standard fee for a room, which I consider too high for its value.

Hotel is right next to a metro line so it's easy to get around.

The hotel's restaurant did not have much to offer but there are many restaurants around it.

Rooms are quite standard and clean. WiFi is very slow but if you plug the LAN cable from the router straight into your laptop it works fine.

Room Tip: A view with the park would be better.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear remusmp,
Thank you very much for your feed back.
We are currently service training our staffs to upgrade the level of service
and to fulfill the guest's wants and needs.
Thank you very much again for choosing Ramada Seoul
and we look forward to welcome you again.