“Consistently Great Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have eaten here at least a half dozen times in 9 months, and I have never had a bad experience. All of my experiences were pretty good. My husband says that this is his favorite Thai place in all of Seoul.

There are newer reviews for Taste of Thailand

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've been with a large party and the food and service was good. It reminded me of the cuisine I had in Thailand. I would visit again.

1  Thank SeoulWarrior
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Excellent value for flavorful entrees that won't leave you hungry! Taste of Thailand boasts two dining areas, one typically air-conditioned, and one with the windows open. I enjoy sitting in the dining area where the windows are open because you may grab a seat at a bar table and have your own window that overlooks the bustling 'veggie hill' intersection. Lively activity!

Whether you go for the curry (green or red, and they let you select the heat...1-5), just some satay skewer, or choose pad thai, the menu offers an excellent selection of Thai dishes. I have yet to be let down when coming here. The servers are friendly and polite, the atmosphere may be lively and crowded, or intimate and quaint, and of course, the food is always tasty!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Consistently great food, we eat here twice or more a month. We have booked the whole restaurant for parties! Great buffet setup.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Total Hidden Gem of a Thai restaurant. All the food is awesome and authentic. Very reasonable prices and they give a 10% cash discount. Good ambience in the Yongsan area and very close to Itaewon. Wonderful curries and noodle dishes! Highly recommend the Fresh Rolls, Spring Rolls, chicken wings - perfectly crispy, Green and Panang Curry and Pad see Ew noodles. Best Thai value for your money in Seoul.

1  Thank Lee M