1. Location: Pretty central. About 10 minutes' walk to Myeongdong shopping area, and to City Hall metro station. Getting there after taking the direct train from the airport to Seoul Station was relatively easy too, about 15 - 20 minutes. The place is next to an area bustling with eateries (some 24 hours) and convenience stores.
2. Room: Roomy, with comforting aircon and heater (depending on the season). Spacious toilets, with bidets and warm toilet seats (appreciated as I was there in early winter). Cable TV with good many international channels. Bed was a bit too soft for my liking; but comfortable nonetheless. Awesome views from rooms!
3. Amenities: Basic with 16th-floor gym, and sauna. Lots of information on touring Seoul in the form of printouts and printed material in room, and electronic guides in lobby. Free wifi ... But pretty poor reception in the room I had.
4. Staff: Nice, no complaints here at all. Heard them helping out other guests / tourists who needed help on where to go. So, it seems like they do definitely try their best.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Place Namdaemun Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.