“Amazing buffet”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Myeongdong / Namdaemun
Neighborhood: Myeongdong / Namdaemun
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Many kind of food and refill always. Sushi so yummy!!!!
Good location, friendly staff, clean space,.....Best buffet i have ever!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank KeiraLuog

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Sushi section was unbelievable - lots of sushis, fresh seafood (including raw crab and raw prawn). The yabbies were a highlight. The soup section needed to be tried to be believed. Dessert section was simple but nice. Unlimited free water bottles. Alaskan crab legs were average - we only discovered them at the end they were on top of a higher bench.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

The guide told me that I need to try two dishes in Korea. One is raw baby octopus (which stills alive even we have cut their body from their head) and Two is raw Alaskan king crab. I didn't try baby octopus because I couldn't find it but I try the crab claws of Alaskan king crab and it was delicious! Even though it was difficult to cut the claw and get the meat. This all you can eat buffet served many kind of sushi, some raw seafood, steak, korean food, and some tasty desserts. I love the desserts, they have something like strawberry punch and also apple cinnamon, yummy!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank feleciab2013
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Todaì Restaurant in the heart of Myeongdong is perhaps the best buffet restaurant in Seoul and I am not kidding. The wide selection of dishes truly satisfy ones pallate. Try it!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Menus here are pretty good. Since this is popular for both of locals and tourists, customers need to get used to wait. This isn't the best buffet I've had in Seoul. But, it's not a bad choice.

Location:
This is locating in 7th floor of Noon Square which is close from Lotte Department Store. It wasn't hard to find.
There were a group of Chinese tourists before the elevator and we took the escalators.
The location of an ascending escalator at 6th floor was tricky. It made us wander for minutes.

Price:
Lunch on weekdays was 28,500 won. It's the price for medium-level buffets in Seoul. My satisfaction was just a bit better than less famous buffets with 15,000 ~ 20,000 won. Considering the price difference, this isn't good enough to ignore cheaper places.

Menus:
This is a huge buffet restaurant and there were various menus. I delighted there were many kinds of sushi rices. But, at the same time, disappointed with no shrimps, crab legs. Some of desserts were empty and I was able to pick just a few kinds at each appearance. Even regarding the whole, varieties of desserts were not satisfying.
They're serving a pure orange juice and I loved it. Ice creams were so nice, too.
Speaking of coffees, they have only strong and mild coffees. Pretty shocking not to have an espresso or a cappuccino.
The quality of menus isn't the best I have tried in Seoul. But, above the average.

Service:
Todai is well-known and always crowded. I could've accepted waiting when I got there with no reservation. And allowed to enter in approx. 20 min that is earlier than I thought. But, it's really crowded inside and the queue to pick foods was advancing quite slow. When I tried to have just two cups of coffees, I waited 20 min until the staff refills the water and people ahead of me take 5~6 cups each. In addition, some empty menus hadn't been refilled for a while. It seemed the overall reaction of staffs wasn't so quick.
Even if each staff treated us friendly and nicely, they need to improve the service.

Date of visit: December 2017