“Not too bad”

Neighborhood: Sinsa / Garosugil
Burlington, Vermont
“Not too bad”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Tom N Toms are all over Seoul. They are literally on every street, next to the other four huge coffee chains in Seoul. The one I went into was open 24 hours, which is convenient.

They are basically a Starbucks, with a lot of the same drinks. They even use Grande and Venti for the sizes of their drinks. I ordered a caramel latte, and it was pretty good. It kind of had a different caramel taste, but it was good. I couldn't get Skim milk in it though. I think they said they only had whole milk to offer. They kind of took a while to make the drink. A little bit longer than expected at a coffee shop. The prices were pretty much the same as any other fancy coffee shop.

The one negative I had with this place was the service. This was the only place in Seoul where I got poor service. It was basically the guy who worked the register, who didn't even say anything when I ordered. Kind of rude. I guess I would expect this in America, but not in Seoul.

Basically I only went to this place once when I was in Seoul, and the rest of the time I went to Starbucks. Starbucks Korea had GREAT service and they of course make consistent, nice tasting espresso drinks.

Check Tom N Tom's out if you want to try something new though.

• Visited November 2013