“By far the Best Indian Restaurant in Seoul”
Review of Dal Yangjae

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dal Yangjae
Ranked #17,966 of 123,068 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am always looking for a nice Indian restaurant and normally I find some decent one in city center. But I was amazed to see DAL in Sinsa -dong . This is a very modern stylish restaurant at the north end of the street. Once you enter you will not get a feeling of very Indian restaurant as the decor is modern which is nice to see as many restaurant make it too flashy.
The best part was the food presentation - it was very different and stylish, I got a bit worried with the presentation as some times it's not very authentic if the presentation is stylish- I was wrong- the food was absolutely awesome. I ordered snacks - onion pakora - was huge portion - had to get it packed up. Naan was also nice and a bit crispy as i like. Biryani was ok- nothing spl.
Was good to see kheer as desert option which was also good.
Over all 5 out of 5. Great work done.

1  Thank Fandumany