“Must Love Dogs ❤”

Ranked #8 of 56 Quick Bites in Seoul
Neighborhood: Mapo-gu
Neighborhood: Mapo-gu
Reviewed July 1, 2016

If you are dog lover or animal enthusiast, this cafe is a must. Cafe is very spacious and clean with good opportunity to interact with the dogs. It is divided into 2 sections - the small and large dogs. Staff service was excellent. They are very approachable and they will guide you on ways to feed and manage their dogs tactfully. Dogs are very well groomed with shiny coats and sweet. The dogs are very docile and sweet. Simple drinks menu - to me it's acceptable (I had latte which I thought tastes yummy).

To get there:
1) Exit Line 2 Hapjeong Station (합정역) Exit 3 and turn to your back which is less than 25-50m.
2) From there, on your right, you will notice the Bau House banner nearby the station pointing to the venue location. Follow where the banner points to - turn into the alley.
3) Then look to the right after 20 seconds.

I love this cafe. It is a must return for me. ❤

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank 186rutht

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Don't expect any food or beverages worth drinking. The dogs were cute and the staff were efficient at cleaning up any messes on the ground. We ended up spending a good 1-2 hours playing with the dogs, and some people even brought their own dogs. I'd never been to a pet cafe before so I have nothing to compare to, but it was pretty fun as I'm a dog lover.
On a sidenote, there is a sulbing right next door to it (for bingsoo) so we played wtih the dogs and then went next door for dessert :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016

This is my first visit to dog cafe. We came in weekend and i have to wait about 30 minutes to go inside the cafe. Basically we have to order at least one drink. The cafe separated into two section, small dogs and big dogs. We have a good time there.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

I found this place after taking exit 3 from Hapjeong station. It was the afternoon so it wasn't crowded. The smaller dogs are much friendlier than the big ones. All the small ones want to do is sleep on your lap while being petted. The big dogs just wanted to sleep and lay around by themselves when I went. The few that didn't sleep just wanted to smell everyone lol. It's a fun little place to pass the time.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Rain in seoul is frustrating, too cold and wet. Luckily we went to this Cafe just a few station from the room that we rented. Hot coffee while playing with these dogs on a rainy day is just perfect.

Date of visit: May 2016