“Nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ephphatha Residence

and 1 more site!
You added Ephphatha Residence to your Saves list
Ephphatha Residence
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   20 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-010, South Korea   |
Ranked #153 of 496 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Brasilia, Brazil
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was coming to Seoul for business, but I prefered to arrive one day before. The Hotel where I staying paid by the company was quite expensive, and I started looking for a close option with budget prices. This one was in good ranking on the web, and I made the reservation for one night only. The place is very nice, really downtown and close to a lot of cafes and not fair from some shops. Very easy to reach from the Int'l Airport. During the night it was completely silent. The owners are very gentle and the lady speaks quite good english. The room was very clean and included washing machine, frigobar, air-conditioning and free wifi.

Room Tip: I believe there is no such a difference between the rooms. Mine was small, but enough even for a cou...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Flavio C

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ephphatha Residence gave me precisely what I wanted - privacy, cleanliness, comfort and hosts who could not have been kinder or more considerate. Apart from a good bed my room had a fridge, microwave and a washing machine and great security - a code was needed for entrance to both corridor and room. On every floor there is a kitchen with hot water for coffee etc. The Residence is well situated for Sinsa Subway Station, gateway to the whole of Seoul. As the first place I stayed in Korea it set the standard. The hosts speak English which is helpful but kindness translates into any language. An example of the care I was shown - one day I left the residence and stopped in the street because my contact lens started to bother me. Suddenly my host was by my side saying 'Come back. Your room is your room'. I would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms are well equipped.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo