Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Such a great time !

My parents and I really liked our cooking lesson : the chef was very nice, very funny, kind and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Clara L
Emily D’Amonde

I had such a good time doing a solo cooking class here. I am vegan also and all the dishes were... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
emilyjaynedamonde
Manchester, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from $57.00
from $58.50
from $45.50
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews bulgogi cooking class cooking experience study abroad group learning how pajeon learn how cooking school traditional dishes private class great cooking learned how seafood pancake fun activity head chef great teacher incredible experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved learning to cook from such lovely people! Very helpful and helped break down the names of the food in Korean!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with a bunch of friends to learn how to cook Bulgogi. It was a lot of fun and I can’t wait to cook it when I get back home! Definitely come and learn how to make some traditional cuisine!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to have fun and tasty food, Amazing staff. And you get a certificate of participation.
Thank you food and culture for this great experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

It was great ! First cooking class and just happy with it The prof was kind, the food was delicious.
A little bit too fast, but simple, efficient and good.

We had all the time to enjoy our meal that we had just cooked. Perfect :-)

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time learning to cook Korean food. The instructors were very informative and helpful. Definitely a must do for a trip to Seoul.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

I had such a great time cooking with F&C Academy! Today, we learnt to make a delicious bibimbap (mixed rice bowl) and haemul pajeon (seafood pancake). Both dishes ended up being so good! I will definitely cook these recipes to impress my family when I go home.

Thank you so much for giving us such a fun time! We hope to come back soon!

Date of experience: May 2019
HyeWon L, Manager at Food & Culture Academy, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review, Gabby!
Hope you had a wonderful time cooking with us, and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries in advance!!!

Thank you!!