“Cutesy and Teddy Bears Galore”
Review of Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower - CLOSED

Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love teddy bears and this museum gave me loads of teddy bear memories. Area is not as well kept, though. I found the Cooking Teddy Bears most interesting, although the teddy bear history just nearing the exit was a nice ending. I just got a couple of postcards as souvenirs. Great as a one-time trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really enjoyed touring around Teddy Bear Museum. They highlight the history of Korea using teddy bear and it so cool to look at... When you enter to this museum you are surrounded with those cute teddy bears (all sizes from big to small, from historic to modern and b-boying/hip hop teddy bear).

If you plan to visit Korea try to visit N Seoul Tower (Teddy Bear Museum)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Honestly i know nothing about this museum until i walk inside the tower.. Not really much inside this museum, but i can say.. Everything inside this museum is so cute.. ^^

1  Thank nadiyafabiola
Reviewed March 24, 2013

N tower is well maintained, neat & orderly.
A picture taking opportunit wherein the N tower will be your back ground, but quite pricey photo.

Much better than the Tower in Busan, which is old...

1  Thank ylimeu
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I looked forward to seeing seeing the Teddy Bear Museum. It was a bit underwhelming in reality, though. Or I may have hyped the concept of it in my expectation. The museum is a short course that gives you a brief history of the importance of bears in Korean history. Then it showcases the history of Korea using teddy bears that move when a sensor identifies a viewer. There were several dioramas that i found interesting, but just when I was marveling at the artistry around it, the museum`s course ends.

I think it`s a good place to see with kids or doll/teddy bear enthusiasts. Otherwise, though, I think it can be skipped.

1  Thank Faith C