“Perfect Stay”

Ranked #46 of 582 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Presently staying at this Guesthouse. Fantastic Place and fantastic Service. Great place to stay as a convenient location for shopping and going around. Is also near to Myeongdong Station. The staff here is very helpful and friendly especially Ji. Ji - you're GREAT.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JT8778
Jiwhan_S, a staff at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, January 14, 2014

Haha Ji is great owner! We're glad to here that you were enjoying Korean trip. We will always do ourbest to be perfect guest houset haha~ and to comport our guests.

Thank you for your sharing experience with others. Hopefully, see you next time^-^

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at B My Guesthouse for 2 nights back in December 2013. I highly recommend this place for any kind of traveller, especially those who are first-time international travellers like us. The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating aside from the fact that they speak good English. We love the spacious, clean room and shower room at the rooftop that comes with a floor heater since winter was coming. Very near the subway station and Myeong-dong's shopping center. We will definitely go back and check in longer in our next visit to South Korea. Try their coffee and bread too!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tet S
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Hi ^^ It's great to hear from you in 2014!!

Happy New Year & All the best in your yr 2014.

Thank you very much for your comments and your recommendation to other guests. We will keep our promise up constantly. In your next visit, we hope to show little bit of progress than before ^^

Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing your group in near future.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Background:
I was researching for guesthouses and wanted the location to be in Myeongdong as it is strategically located in the middle of where we wanted to visit. Most guesthouses had no windows or had cleanliness issues. Found B My Guesthouse where they readily helped us with the booking when we experienced problems with Agoda. They were also kind to have trust in us by not asking for any deposit, we only made the full payment when we checked in. Prior to that, they also helped us to arrange for snow ski trip booking and airport transfer.

The Actual Stay:
Other than the great location and newly furnished rooms that many have raved about, there were many episodes where Ji and Jeong readily dived in to ensure our stay is a comfortable one.

- Never fail to greet us when we arrive back from the hotel.
- Helped us print discount coupons that we have found last minute
- Mother-in-law wanted to eat Jajangmyeon and we had difficulty locating one in the area. Jeong and Ji helped us to order a takeaway and even negotiated the owner to throw in freebies for us.
- Saw that me and my partner were bored sitting around the lounge area during our checkout, Ji introduced the latest K-drama that's raging in the country right now and played a recorded episode for us

We are planning for a return trip in the coming summers...definitely returning to this homely guesthouse again.

Room Tip: Contact them directly for booking. You can expect a response within 24 hours when you drop them an e...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jeanzhao
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Hey~~ Glad to hear from you this early~~ ^^ Hopefully you are really enjoyed your Korea Trip as well as we helped your best comforts while you staying here.
We are really appreciated sharing your experience with us.
It was such a great pleasure having your lovely family at our guesthouse for a week ^^

All the best and hope to see you comming Summer season ^^ haha

Happy New Year~~~~~ ♡
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My best and most rightful choice that I have ever made to choose a hotel; or rather I would say I have chosen a wonderful home to stay in Seoul. This is my first trip to Seoul with my family; we stayed for 5 nights at bmyguesthouse and we booked the roof top where the size of the room is spacious; however for tall people, just be a little careful of your head; but the experience was nice. The location of this great place "or I like to say home" is excellent for tourist attractions, food choices and most important the Metro subway to get to almost anywhere in Seoul. We also viisted Sokcho (Seroksan National Park) by taking the bus before returning to stay our final sixth night at bmyguesthose before departing Seoul.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for loving us ^^ We love our guests, because everyone are so~~~~ nice as you are.

Adios 2013. Welcome 2014!! Happy New Year.
All the best wishes for your family ^^

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Friendly owner that is seen walking around with a cap, always smiling, there to help you with your luggage (and also shopping bags), warm inside when it's cold outside. Surely will B their Guesthouse!

Room Tip: -Book earlier! (read: very very very early). -Perfect if you want to have a shopping craze at Myeon...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your lvoely review ^^
We cannot stop smiling because of all of our guests are so friendly & nice to us too!! ^^

Hopefully only happy moments are remembered in 2013. Happy New Year 2014!
All the best wishes with you and your family ^^

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

As firSt time visitors in Korea we super enjoyed our vacation because of our stay in bmyguesthouse! The rooms are clean , size is just right, location is perfect and most of all the owners are very friendly and professional! They made us feel like we're one big family!
It was such a memorable experience!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank Veronica Tweeti... C
You know.. we love you & your family ^^
Thank you for your consistent cheers to our business and my family.

All the best wishes in you 2014. Adios all unhappiness!!! ^^

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed with my friend for 7 nights at this cute place. it was a pleasant stay, owner and staff very friendly and helpful. they speak english very well too. we felt so comfortable. Room is clean and bed is comfortable. location is very near to myeongdong, namsan cable station, namdaemun all are within walking distance. will definitely come here again if i'm in seoul next time.

• Stayed April 2013
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your frank review and your time. ^^

Hopefully we could been better when you stayed here last time.
All the best wishes in 2014!!!