“Very good and convenient place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B My Guesthouse

B My Guesthouse
Ranked #50 of 534 Specialty Lodging in Seoul
Malaysia
“Very good and convenient place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

This was our first trip to Seoul and we booked B my guesthouse as our first destination.Actually we planned to move around Seoul but all of us fall in love with this place,and stayed there till our trip end.The owners were so nice and sweet,even so our rooms was small and have limited space for our kids its still felt cozy.Very enjoying our stay there,everything is near,metro,market,tower,food spots......very convenient location and will stay there again if return

Room Tip: double decker room was fun for kids,rooftop room more spacious but the blankets too warm for this ro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kok Lee C

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is cute chic red guesthouse strategically located in Myeongdong vicinity owned by very young couple whom is going to have a baby soon!

Though it is only a short stay of 2 nights in this guesthouse and very unfortunately we have a sleepless night on our last night stay (due to an American couple late check in at 1am and started quarreling throughout 4am); I would still strongly recommend to anyone travelling on budget and would like to explore Myeongdong area, Namdaedong market and Seoul Tower.

But if you are a light sleeper, be prepared for the noise coming from the surronding houses and inconsiderate next door guest/s.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Anne118642
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

we stayed in Be My Guesthouse in October 2012 just when the autumn season starts. it exceeded all of my expectations - great value for money, very friendly and welcoming owners, 24/7 service, english-friendly, they can arrange a tour and taxi for you, new-stylishly designed-modern rooms with hot shower, mini ref, flat screen LCD TV & a free wi-fi per room.. there is a cafe in the lobby that's very convenient when you have a tour that starts early morning. Very accesible to Myeongdong shopping district and Namsan Seoul Tower. It's a plus that the owner can make your caricature for you which definitely makes a great souvenir that you can share with your friends when you get back home.. No regrets that we chose B My Guesthouse as our 'home ' in our stay in Seoul..

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank SachiJazi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very nice guesthouse, I recommended to any travelers; nice room, chic design, clean, nice owner, English freindly. Impressive location; 5 minutes walk to Myeongdong, 5 minutes walk to Namsan for Seoul tower, and few minutes to Myeongdon station(light blue line). If I visit Seoul again, I will choose there definitely.

Room Tip: any room, up to how many you are
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank EOMpp
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear

Sorry for the late reply ^^

Thanks for the great experience sharing with others. Hopefully we could accommodate you in near future. We will be better than past!!

Thank you very much.