“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #24 of 493 Hotels in Seoul
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed at Conrad Seoul for a little less than a week. Hotel facilities are great and there's a mall right underneath. Staff was also very willing to help/ assist. Though i had a few issues with them, they were quickly resolved and evidently apologetic, which was good.

Overall, i had a good time there, and will stay at Conrad on my next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, we highly appreciate your feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our facilities, location and staff service. Compliments such as yours provide a source of pride and motivation, as we continue to enhance our services into the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you,

Nils-Arne Schroeder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is first time I stayed at Conrad hotels and the stay was very good, as I travelling very regularly, this was one of the best hotels in had stayed. The hotel stay was very good and helpful, the facilities were quite exceptional. This hotel has an advantage of a mall on the lower basement.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank sathya27
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We are very glad to hear that you found Conrad Seoul to be one of the best hotels you have stayed, and that you enjoyed our facilities
Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and it is gratifying to hear that you were satisfied with your stay.

Once again, we highly appreciate your valuable time in leaving us this feedback and we look forward to greeting you once again in the near future. Thank you.

Pleasantville, NY
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Sadly this was a short first-time stay at the Conrad Seoul. Arrived at 1am and checked out at 9am, so not enough time to sample what the hotel had to offer. My room was excellent - very comfortable and spacious with a nice bathroom. All very high tech with a control panel near the bed to control all the functions (lights, TV, blinds etc). Very comprehensive breakfast offering - Western and Asia dishes of all kinds. Free wifi in the lobby, but it's charged for in the bedrooms. That policy ought to be changed. Looking forward to a longer stay in October.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. We are glad to hear you've enjoyed our generous room.
Upon your next visit, please enjoy the opportunity to experience more of our facilities, not to mention the 24hour gym, fine dining restaurants, and such.

We look forward to greeting you back soon. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am both a Marriott Platinum and Hilton Gold member, so I stay at many (too many) hotels all over. Usually I only comment on the ones on either the horrible or fantastic side. This hotel is one of the few I have visited that I really have no bad comments. In fact, this hotel was booked solid one of my three weeks in Seoul, so I had to move that week to the Marriott a few miles away. The week I was in the Marriott I got to compare side-by-side and the Conrad, in this case, beats Marriott by a mile. I was surprised the staff knew me by name the second day. The service was exceptional, and the staff super pleasant without being intrusive. The manager even was apologetic when I tried to extend while they were full and went so far as to offer to find me other accommodations. The stay was truly remarkable. Kudos to all.

Room Tip: Get riverfront high up if you can. If not you can visit the upper floor lounge for the same view.
2 Thank Timothy S
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. We appreciate your having taken the time to leave us your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and our staff provided you with attentive services.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you.

Best regards

Cambridge
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Conrad is akin to a fourth tower in the Seoul International Finance Centre complex. If you're visiting a company that's based in IFC, it's literally a minute's walk from the hotel door to the relevant IFC building reception. Architecturally, it's pretty impressive, so if you're into taking photos of spiral staircases and so on, there's plenty to take in. Location-wise, the IFC complex is very close to the national parliament, as well as other landmarks such as Yoeido Baptist Church (the largest church in the world). There's a nice park for jogging/cycling just across the road.

The rooms are spacious, and are packed full of technology. Everything from an Apple Mac Mini to glass between the bathroom and bedroom that can be switched between transparent and opaque, to a set of scales that you could programme to calculate your bone mass (yep, I was bored...).

Food-wise, this is the only hotel where, when I've ordered room service it's been like a proper meal. The Korean bibimbap was excellent: generous helping, and very flavourful. The thoughtful provision of a little card pointing out that one could call to have the tray removed was nice: plenty of hotels just expect you to clutter up the corridor outside. The restaurant was outstanding: I have never seen a buffet quite so large and varied. I ate breakfast there several days, and dinner once. It's one of the very few hotels where they vary what is on offer (slightly) at breakfast, which means that you don't end up eating the same thing every day.

The 25 metre indoor pool was another highlight: great for swimming lengths, and deep enough to do this without scraping the bottom at one end (!). Just remember/note that you need to wear a swimming cap (provided): a member of staff had to tactfully point this out when I surfaced at one end, and brought me one!

The concierge staff were very helpful: more than happy to provide recommendations on where to go, and had multiple maps/guide booklets which were very helpful to me when spending half a day in the city before flying out.

Overall: if I'm Seoul I'll definitely be back; truly excellent experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your recent stay and sharing your impressions with us. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities. In addition, we were truly honored by your comment, ‘Best hotel I’ve ever stayed in’.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed in the Conrad for six nights on a business trip, lovely hotel but quite remote from other places to eat and drink etc.

Room was exactly what you would expect from The Conrad, well appointed, no issues what so ever!

Couple of things worth a mention, they have a fantastic golf simulator on the 8th floor, small charge but well worth it! I went to use the spa facilities as I normally would in hotels when away, to my amazement there was a charge of 39,000 Won (£22) for the privilege! ouch I hear you say, yes exactly!!

I used the hotel car to collect me from the airport, this was excellent, great service.

All in all, lovely hotel but its a taxi ride away if you fancy a change of scenery.

1 Thank Jacmac00
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

We highly appreciate the valuable time you took to leave us your feedback on your stay. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, enjoying our wide arrange of leisure facilities.

We look forward to greeting you again in the near future. Thank you.

Alvechurch, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 days whilst on business. I chose the hotel due to brand preference to Hilton. I soon realised the hotel is in the financial district, whilst my office was in Gangnam, thus a daily traipse of 30-40 minutes in a taxi (only approx US$15 each way)... Schoolboy error on my part for not being more diligent! It wasn't the distance, more the traffic...
The hotel was very well appointed with all public areas very well decorated and clean. The staff also were all very welcoming and accommodating. My room on the 30th floor was large and very comfortable with fantastic views of the river Han.
Was surprised to find the bar on the 37th floor (again great views) closed at midnight Monday to Friday!
The standard was consistent with the best of what Hilton offers and I would gladly stay here again.

Room tip. Request one overlooking the river Han, where in the morning you get a lovely sunrise over the cityscape and river, whilst the fog burns off.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ukrugby2
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your accommodations and for taking your precious time in leaving us this thoughtful feedback on your stay. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities especially the spacious room overlooking the Han River. And, for your information, you can take subway line number 9 and go directly to its last stop called ‘Shinnonhyun’ which is very near Gangnam. It only takes 15 minutes and you don’t have to transfer to another line, which is really convenient.

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future. Thank you.