“Very good”
Review of Conrad Seoul

Conrad Seoul
Ranked #25 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Lives up to it's online reputation. Great venue. Close to centre of town. Good food. Great modern rooms. Helpful staff. Comparative to other hotels of the same price this hotel is very good value. I would go back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are delighted to hear you've enjoyed what we have to offer you.

We also look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in one of the suites with my grand ma! Booked a normal room but payed at checkin for suite- definitely worth the money and value!
The view from the suite is awesome and unmatched in night !
Took airport bus from Incheon only costed only 15,000 dropped right in front of hotel - very helpful reception and doorman to assist.
Went out for dinner in Japanese restaurant recommend by Concierge staff in LG building - very good - thank you to the Conrad staff for recommending !
Had Breakfast in room service - - conrad Breakfast is big enough for 2 person !
Fitness center is modern and pool is spacious! Plus point is connection to mall - do shopping and good restaurant food options available.
Even watched a movie in the same mall! Recommend for family and even couples.
Saw many business man- as it is in financial district!
Rooms are big modern and clean and have all what is needed - shaver, tooth brush, nice coffee, tea options - high tech TV. Big shower area and nice view from bath! Huge closet with enough drawers! Bed are comfortable.
Lobby is narrow but high ceiling - buffet restaurant is big and have ample for breakfast and dinner options!
Tried Brunch at 37 grills - the best we had - buffet plus table service and a great collection of desserts!
Over all a wroth stay and value for money!
Recommend to try a suite with Executive floor lounge access

Stayed: November 2013
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation and your precious time in leaving us a feedback of your stay. Also, we're glad to hear you've enjoyed the extra value of the Suite room, offering 180-degree view of Seoul city. As well, I'm delighted to hear you've found our up-to-date facilities enjoyable, from 24-hour gym to dining experiences, as it is our utmost priority to provide beyond expectation service.

We hope to greet you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We spent 1 week during the week of Christmas in Conrad Seoul. From the time we reached the airport when we were picked up by the hotel transport to the day we checked out, the service was just outstanding. We are a family of 4 and have really enjoyed our stay in this hotel.
The room was very comfortable and spacious. The staff are very helpful and special thanks to the team of concierge who I have found to be the most knowledgeable and helpful of all the 5 stars hotel I have stayed before.
Will stay here again if I go back to Seoul.

Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for your feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul during the holiday season. We are glad to find you've had an enjoyable time with us. It is our utmost priority to provide guests with beyond expectation experiences as they visit Conrad Seoul.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

a chronic check-in delay problem(could get in after 6pm), fake smile and chattings of employees, only 6beds in swimming pool, pay sauna and 37grill tastes not that good. but wine(medoc) was great. As a Korean, Conrad Seoul is absolutely disgraceful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank 820yunkyungk

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for providing your valuable comments. Firstly please allow me to express our sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations of Conrad Hotels. I would like to assure you that together with my leadership team we will continue to put effort to improve our quality of service.

Once again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and do hope that you will provide us with an opportunity to welcome you back to regain your confidence in our hotel.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Although Conrad Seoul is geared toward the business traveler, I found it just as good for families. Just had our 2nd stay at Conrad with 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 2 yr old) in one room. First stay was in a corner suite, pricey, but very nice. 2nd stay was in a regular room, however it seemed much bigger than normal rooms at other hotels. Having the mall downstairs is a big plus for families. Easy access to food and shopping, especially when the weather is not quite nice.

Overall, the service was very good, facilities excellent. I've stayed in quite a few hotels in Seoul, and must say this is now my preferred hotel in Seoul. Others such as Shilla, Hyatt, and W are just too overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are delighted to find you and your family have enjoyed our rooms and facilities.

We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Dear. Conrad Seoul & Pulse8

I had a trip to conrad seoul for christmas season.

It was very nice experience as i heard brand new and awsome everywhere. The room & facilities’ were nice and I loved the “pulse8” the most

However unfortunately miss the most important thing in pulse8.

I visited pulse8 24th around morning for work out. on the X-mas eve, i met worst staff in the world .

she doesn't mind me andthen doing text on cellphone with walk at near from front to pool. somethime had giggled doing phone.

i can certain that's not for a business. Its been an unbelievable scene at hotel. haha...

After few times later when i finished work out and swim, she looks not enough. just try to kidding with other staff talk talk..

i think they are couple or friend cause i saw they have body touch. what a bad behavior as service staff ! :(

1st day of in conrad seoul i could remeber her since that time and i checked her name. she had name "Cindy Kim"

Even on the next day I’ve even also seen her once coming into the Sauna. i was looking around Female sauna.

very calm with clean but she have a sleep in a corner side at bench.

i doubt my eye and i feel unpleasant so much . Cause that girl i didnt use sauna on Christmas.

Can you believe it ?? Should i understand it ?? It was worst experience among stay in hotel even "INN" i never seen like this situation.

She makes disapointed me to conrad seoul service and Pulse8 . A person makes enough nothing even really kindly attendant service .

i thought call manager i didnt want rain on my parade anymore and send E-mail after back to Australia.

i really wish best of your company its not simple complaint. you have to change a staff and i'm hoping I wouldn’t meet this kind of clerks anywhere ever again in next stay.

Apologies for being so negative but there was not a single nix thing I can comment.

I hope this urges the management of the hotel to review their operational standards and how much discomfort they are causing visitors due to their negligence in forgot even common sense to customers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank lovefreda306

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your providing your valuable comments. Firstly please allow me to express our sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations at Pulse 8, especially on a special Christmas Eve.
I am very disappointed to learn your expedience and would like to assure you that together with my leadership team we have got the bottom of this situation. We have also taken the liberty to follow up with an email to you directly to discuss this further.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had just completed my stay in Conrad Seoul and I believe Conrad could have done better than what I had experienced.

Upon arrival at the hotel, I was anticipating for this stay as the reviews of this hotel seems to be one of the best in Seoul. However, I did not expect the reviews were only good for hotel rooms and not the service of the hotel reception.

While checking in at the reception, the staff that was there to assist me was lack of smile and it seemed to me that she was reluctant to process my check-in. Even my friend who's a local korean felt that her attitude was unbearable. This was only the beginning and I regretted booking into Conrad Seoul. I strongly believe that customer service is one of the most important factor that would distinguish itself as a 5* hotel however Conrad had failed to deliver even a 3* hotel customer service, in my opinion.

Upon entering the room, everything was perfectly fine as expected from a 5* room. But when I entered the toilet, the basin had vomit stains from previous guest which was really disgusting to experience. Next on, the toilet roll had dust sticking onto the side of the rolls which really makes me wonder about the cleanliness of the whole room till this point.

As during my stay in korea I had one night that I wont be in Seoul thus I had to check in again for the final night, I had come across 4 different staffs that assisted me to checking in/out. I had come to conclude that the service of them all were the same - unfriendly.

I had always only travel staying at 5* hotel and this had definitely ranked the worst service of all hotel that I had been to. Even though the rooms were designed in such spacious and beautiful ambience, I wouldn't think of staying in Conrad Seoul the next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Crystal_cs

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to deeply apologize the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. It certainly does not reflect the service we strive to provide to our valuable guest such as you.

I assure you that together with my team, we are reflecting your opinion to enhance providing better quality of service and facility. We will continue to try our best to serve utmost hospitality to our guests.

Once again, I truly apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back and regain confidence in the near future. Thank you.