“Devine!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went with friends and family on our first night in Seoul. The restaurant came highly recommended. and it certainly did deliver! Delicious food and very attentive service. We have entrees, mains and desserts - we will definitely be coming back again next time we visit. Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Okitchen has a high reputation but I always found it to be an average Italian place. The location in Itaewon is convenient. However the seats are cramped and somewhat uncomfortable.

The menu and the food are good but nothing special and the price for lunch set menu is not exorbitant but not cheap either.

I wouldn't complain if someone offered to buy me lunch here but it is. It a place I would recommend.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Having read the reviews I decided to visit OKitchen for our last Saturday evening in Seoul.
Despite having made a reservation some days previously we were not expected or,it seemed, welcome. Two tables were grudgingly pushed together to accommodate our party of four; this in the worst position in the restaurant.
we were given menus and water and then ignored. We waited and waited but were not even offered drinks. Unbelievable!
After about ten minutes we got up and left. The staff took no notice whatsoever.
I really wanted to try OKitchen as the menu looked very interesting. Next time in Seoul we will go again. However, if the service has not markedly improved, we will not stay.

2  Thank Phil C
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stop for a bite on the way to work. Interesting cuisine. Many vegetables and some good wine made the visit a surprise but I will return.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our 5-course meal included some winners, but the main was a pesto spaghetti... store bought pasta. For 60,000 won per person, I'd expect a lot more. I left feeling pretty ripped off. The cucumber sorbet was lovely, though.

1  Thank Habiba S