Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Super Fast and Super Cool! Love it.

We woke up very early in the morning as we were heading towards Busan. Busan is a city that its... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Culinary-Consultants
Ferrara, Italy
Perfect way to travel

KTX offer a pleasant travel between many cities in Korea. You can fully trust the time schedule and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ricmol2018
Seoul, South Korea
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from $95.00
from $45.50
from $60.00
from $46.70
1,077 results
All reviews seoul station bullet train comfortable ride economy class high speed train smooth ride luggage storage kr pass large suitcases train service fast train south korea ticket counter day pass vending machine always on time buy tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelling from Seoul Station to Busan Station in December 2019 on the first trip of the day was amazing. I slept the whole trip because the ride was very smooth. Took the KTX again two days later, from Busan to Seoul and the train was packed for the afternoon ride. We were given the seats with tables in between and I was able to work on revising our itineraries. Free and fast wifi was also provided on the train ride. Will ride this again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

If you don’t like long lines at the airport and all the chaos then I highly recommend taking the KTX Train around Korea. It’s convenient, fast, clean and comfortable and priced just right.

KTX is always my first choice ❤️

45  Thank traveltolivelifenow
Reviewed December 27, 2019

nice n convenient to other town. ticket easily to purchase at ticket machine, english n chinese version display.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

The KTX is just fast, reaching 300kmph speed. Our trip from Seoul to Busan (and the return journey) left in time, calling at the stops as scheduled. Thats about it.

Having travelled on the equally fast Eurostar, TGV, ICE and the Renfe trains, I rank KTX below them from the experience viewpoint. Seats are comfy enough but personally the interior could be better. I did not find any buffet car to enjoy the coffee and cakes and the scenery is not that great (of course I do not compare with the likes of the Glacier Express).

If you are a train buff, “Man in seat 61” website would give you an insight for comparison.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Prior to my travels, I read that many people suggested to buy tickets beforehand. This depends on your timing of travel. I was easily able to buy tickets minutes prior to boarding the train. The trains are clean and comfortable, and they have electrical outlets and wifi! Also, all announcements are in several languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese), so you are likely to understand and know when it is your time to depart the train. I do recommend taking your own drinks/snacks because there was minimal provided in the train's vending machines.