Book In Advance
Tours from ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours
from $118.00
More Info
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews dark side ghost tour korean food extended tour highly recommend this tour bbq night dark history bbq place great company joe knows great storyteller wealth of knowledge anthony bourdain historical stories walking tour fun tour highlight of our trip
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I took this 3 years ago with 2 work colleagues and loved it. So when I returned to Korea in January 2018 with 2 different colleagues we took the tour as well. Great food, interesting stories and fun tasting local beverages - soju, makgeolli... I would highly recommend! If you are familiar with Anthony Bourdain, he visited the Mapo district restaurant we visited and it was featured on his TV show, No Reservations in April 2015!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ZenKimchi, Owner at ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Come back a third time. You're always fun, and you bring fun people along.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I love going on haunted tours and Shawn from KimChi Tours exceeded my expectations! I heard a lot of good quality ghost and murder stories and also learned about Korean folklore (I still think about these sometimes when I enter a bathroom!). I also got a better feel of Seoul as we walked around several places, which is perfect since I was visiting the city on a trip.

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank lizzys2018

Thank you, Lizzy! If you want to continue the experience, Minji the Ghost has taken over our Facebook and website chat. Talk to her if you dare.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I booked the Seoul Hike last minute and I'm glad they were able to arrange it for me at such short notice. I had a great time and really enjoyed listening to our guide Shawn telling us all about the legends and folklore surrounding the mountains. I took away some great photos of the stunning scenery and really enjoyed the day. There were only two of us on the tour with Shawn that day so it didn't feel rushed or too busy and the food at the end was delicious. I look forward to booking either the same of a different tour when I'm next in Seoul

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank 228chantelle

Thank you! Shawn made this tour because he was so frustrated by other hiking tours that were just racing up and down a mountain. He adds culture and stories to make it truly memorable.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Thank you Joe, a funny and informative tour of a very interesting city. Will recommend to anyone visiting Seoul!

Date of experience: December 2017
ZenKimchi, Owner at ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you, Nicole! I'm glad you found my dad jokes funny.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

A good place,hopefully it was enough time to feel the hospitality,i will return for sure in future and I recommend with all my heart this structure of flavors!

Date of experience: July 2017