Book In Advance
Tours from ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours
from $118.00
More Info
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews dark side ghost tour korean food extended tour highly recommend this tour bbq night dark history bbq place great company joe knows great storyteller wealth of knowledge anthony bourdain historical stories walking tour fun tour highlight of our trip
Reviewed November 15, 2017

It was a nice tour, the stories were interesting. I would suggest to have some entrance fee included within the price or some snack/drink.

1  Thank pierm7
ZenKimchi, Owner at ZenKimchi Korean Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Okay. Will look into it.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Good food and an overnight good time. Would recommend for solo travelers or groups. Thanks for having me.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you, Joshua! They're fun for us as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I took this tour one chilly night with some friend. It was a really fun tour! Joe was great and answered all the questions everyone in our group had. There is a lot of history around Seoul that I didn't know about and Joe, the wonderful storyteller he is, made it fun to learn. I would absolutely take this tour again!

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Congratulations on surviving the Dark Side Tour in winter.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I went into the Dark Side of Seoul tour not knowing if it was informative or spooky. What I got was an entertaining walk through Seoul, learning the stories that aren't as well known, and are, well, a bit on the dark side (pun intended). We were told history of many many places that we passed, as well as a few bonus stories since we couldn't very well walk over the entirety of Seoul in one night. Overall, not spooky for me (but on a different night or with the other tour guide it may have been) but a very enjoyable night.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Very happy it was informative. This is why I love this city.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Had a great night out in Seoul at Joe's BBQ tour. Delicious food and drink, great company, and without a doubt the most authentic experience I had during my week in South Korea. I would take Joe's tour again if I went back to Seoul and recommend it to anyone who wants an authentic Korean BBE experience.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

'Mazing! Please contact us again. We had a great time.