I went to Seoul with my family for 5 nights 6 days and stayed at Prince hotel.
1. The staffs can speak english quite well and they are friendly and helpful. I arrived at the hotel 8 am and They allowed me to check in like 9.30 am as they finished the rooms.
2. The location is very good. we can go to Myeongdong only 5minutes by walking down to subway located front of the hotel. Also Paris Baguette (Bakery shop) located next to the hotel as well as 7-eleven, local restaurants. I can go to Seoul Tower by walking to the cable car located behind the hotel.
3. The room is quite small but ok for the couple and clean. I can put my baby's bed next to the bed but there is no air condition ( I found only heater control ) therefore it was quite hot when the weather was hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Prince is blessed with the most convenient location for business travelers and tourists, and we offer free door-to-door service between the hotel and Seoul Station and the airport bus stop in front of the Sejong Hotel. We hope you find lifelong memories during your stay in Prince Hotel, which offers customer-only lounge rooms where you can rest and enjoy chatting with your acquaintances on a comfortable sofa, or use the high-speed internet service for your business needs, all in a fresh and attractive modern interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince Hotel Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seoul Prince Hotel