“I recommended this Hotel”
Review of Prince Hotel Seoul

Prince Hotel Seoul
Ranked #39 of 472 Hotels in Seoul
Bangkok, Thailand
“I recommended this Hotel”
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I went to Seoul with my family for 5 nights 6 days and stayed at Prince hotel.
1. The staffs can speak english quite well and they are friendly and helpful. I arrived at the hotel 8 am and They allowed me to check in like 9.30 am as they finished the rooms.
2. The location is very good. we can go to Myeongdong only 5minutes by walking down to subway located front of the hotel. Also Paris Baguette (Bakery shop) located next to the hotel as well as 7-eleven, local restaurants. I can go to Seoul Tower by walking to the cable car located behind the hotel.
3. The room is quite small but ok for the couple and clean. I can put my baby's bed next to the bed but there is no air condition ( I found only heater control ) therefore it was quite hot when the weather was hot.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank pat584

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I stayed at Prince Hotel for 3 nights during August. Firstly it was easy to get there, taking the 6015 bus (9,000KRW) from Incheon airport. The staff were very polite, speaks good English, we arrived 9am and they allowed us to check-in at 10:30am (even though the website stated 14:00). Majority of the people who stayed at this hotel was Japanese. High speed Internet use near reception which you have to pay.

We booked a room with 3 single beds, the room was big and clean. The bathroom was clean and included sewing kit, comb, soap, hairdryer, towels. Remember buy own shampoo etc (Don't buy from reception it is expensive). Down side is mosquitoes in our room killed but kept appearing, air con kept switching on and off by itself.

Great location Subway just outside.main shopping, restaurants is just across the road. There is a good porridge place round the corner of the hotel next to a 7-eleven type store. There is a women who has a orange breakfast stall before you reach the subway(she may move around), selling korean sushi rolls (kimbap) and egg toast. highly recommended, cheap and tasty. she didnt speak English and I over paid she chased me down the road to return it. Bless her.

I would return to this hotel again, but there are other hotels that are similar standard and cheaper. Overall everything was Brilliant.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank JenAtUK
Sweden
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Excellent service, great location and REAL value for money. SUPERB HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN SEOUL. I really enjoyed the five nights I stayed at the hotel. The staff were absolute first class!! The rooms and a little small but very very clean. I would stay here again when back in Seoul.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank 1globetrotterSweden
Hong Kong
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Since I went to Seoul for business pupose only, I just need a minimal hotel.

Prince hotel can perfectly serve the purpose. It is well located in good shopping area. The shopping area just opposite to the hotel. You can find everything you want for the shops as well as restaurants.

Hotel is clean and staff are polite. The breakfast buffet is overpriced. We tried one time and thother we went to the "Paris Bugette" cafe next door which can provide a good breakfast to you.

At the price I paid I am satisfied with what I 've got.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business