“Simply stunning, ethereal and unbelievable”
Review of Action Drawing Hero - CLOSED

Action Drawing Hero
More attraction details
Owner description: ACTION DRAWING [HERO] is an innovative art performance that stages the mind-blowing skills of live drawing with incredible visual effects(Video Projection Mapping) filled with a witty blend of mime, dance and comedy. The interesting and exciting process of making art, and the unexpected turns and twists of each scene makes ACTION DRAWING [HERO] an outstanding performance.Making its very first curtain call on October 1st, 2010 in Seoul’s Chungmuro Myungbo Art Hall, ACTION DRAWING [HERO] has been performing on stages in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Hollywood and it has been praised as a one-of-a-kind show. With an open run stage in Seoul, ACTION DRAWING [HERO] will continue its journey to become the next Hallyu(Korean wave) genre to hit the world.
Singapore, Singapore
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Simply stunning, ethereal and unbelievable”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was having a fever when I watched the drawing show, so I didn't manage to finish watching the entire show as I had bouts of short naps here and there due to my illness. However, it was definitely one of the best art shows I've ever watched so far, without any doubt. The four young lads were extremely talented and entertaining artists, everything in their hands and that came out of their hands came to life and the music complemented the drawing process extremely well. One of my favourite segments ever was when they turned off all the lights in the theatre and the artists began drawing the silhouette of a night sky filled with glistening stars and the beautiful moon to the tune of Paloma Faith's Stargazer. This beautiful song flowed so incredibly well with the painting and the atmosphere, it was simply stunning and ethereal. I kept my eyes open so hard simply for that segment alone, couples definitely will enjoy this drawing show a lot. In fact, it will be a great experience for anyone, young or old. I definitely recommend this attraction without any doubt.

Visited June 2012