Wow, very classy and luxorious hotel. The lobby was huge (several stories high) and the service at the reception was exemplary. Location is a bit remote, but just a bit. Only a 10 minutes walk to the nearest subway station. Hotel is located right besides the Namsan hill/mountain(where the Seoul Tower N resides for example). Great views!
Arrived very early and still I was able to get the room (at 11:00 a.m.) with no extra cost for early check-in.
Rooms were big at Korean standards and very clean. Service staff were very attentive and they would have cleaned the whole room every day if I have given them the opportunity to do so. Hotel has eight(!) different restaurants, so no need to fear for starvation... also free fitness center. Breakfast had so many varietiesto choose from...one of the biggest what I have seen. Very well done!
Like you can imagine the price was a bit hefty, but it can be expected from Hilton (at this location). WiFi wasn't free either and were at Hilton prices (something about ~18eur/24h), this was to be expected.
All in all money was worth it and I definitely would stay here again, given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Millennium Seoul Hilton, an inspiring venue for business and leisure travellers. Millennium Seoul Hilton is located at the foot of Mt. Namsan, close to the business, cultural, historic and shopping sites of Seoul. The hotel has four floors of Executive rooms, suites and lounges, as well as eight on-site restaurants offering an array of international and local cuisine. With 25,000ft²of meeting and event space, and an 8,000ft²gymnasium, swimming pool and spa complex, this hotel is the perfect place to go for a serious workout or simply to relax and wind down after work. Also, travel between Incheon Int'l airport to Millennium Seoul Hilton by using the Arex Express high speed train to Seoul Station followed by the hotel's complimentary shuttle bus is now available. Trains depart Incheon Int'l airport every 30 min. starting from 05:20 hrs to until 21:30 hrs. The total travel time is 43 min. The hotel shuttle service operates every hour on the hour from 09:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs departing from the main entrance of the hotel. At Seoul Station contact the Millennium Seoul Hilton Support desk for assistance during arrival, and at departure contact the Hotel Concierge desk for information regarding Seoul Station shuttle timings. For your convenience, Arex Express Train tickets are available for sale at the hotel's front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Seoul Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Millennium Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Hilton International Seoul
- Hilton Seoul
- Seoul Hilton