3,986 results
All reviews new wing executive tower department store club floor main building large hotel business trip star hotel shopping mall city hall excellent hotel buffet restaurant subway station deluxe room kal limousine bus myeongdong area hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

We stayed at this hotel during Christmas. This hotel is easily accessible by subway or the KAL limousine bus. The hotel is connected to the Lotte Department store. The subway lines are easily accessible. The hotel staff is very friendly and efficient. Our room was large and we had a great view. We opted for the Club Lounge. The buffet breakfast is fantastic. The afternoon tea in the lounge is great too. There is a concierge service in the lounge to answer your questions and to help arrange tours. We definitely will stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. JustTravellinAlong,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for your very kind and thoughtful review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were highly satisfied with our hotel especially regarding our club floor service, breakfast, friendly staff, great view with room and location with KAL limousine plus easy access to Lotte Department store. We hope that your stay was very memorable and your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to not only encourage our staff but also maintain and upgrade our overall standards.

Moreover, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Lastly, once again thank you very much for staying at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and I will be more than happy to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is massive. Very central and the staff were very helpful. It did remind me of a Las Vegas hotel but I can’t work out why. It was huge. The room was very nice but a little dated. The bathroom was also very nice.

Date of stay: October 2019
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear AlanThomson121,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for your kind and thoughtful review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were satisfied staying with us especially regarding the large size of our hotel and the quality services provided by our staff. We also hope that your stay was memorable and your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to not only encourage but upgrade our overall standards. Moreover, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by going beyond your expectations.

Lastly, once again thank you very much for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and I will be more than happy to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Perfectly located and nearby Myongdong area. Where you can find a lot of shops and restaurants. Also, the hotel is connected to Lotte department store to do shopping all day. Highly recommended once you ate in Seoul.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. mfwonders,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

It is a great pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our hotel especially regarding our location. We hope that your stay was very memorable and your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to not only encourage our staff but also maintain and upgrade our overall standards.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

The reason is this. Because when you find out what I list below as been accurate and you complain the front office staff will respond “well you got a free upgrade so what are you complaining about!!” Seriously I have never been spoken to like that before. So the entrance of the hotel is awesome and your like wow. But you get to the rooms and they are tired and out dated. Worst of all the bathrooms have black mould (they eventually agreed to fix it) but it is generally just past it’s prime. Also concierge staff are not very helpful to English speaking guests. Unfortunately I have to stay here on my way back to London so let’s see how that goes.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank anywherewilldo
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Dear anywherewilldo,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul.

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for spending your precious time to share your review.

I would also like to apologize for not having met your expectations even though we upgraded your room to two more levels. Moreover, we will reinforce the training of our Concierge staff regarding English language.

Lastly, once again thank you very much for staying at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and we will do our best to make sure that you would not feel too uncomfortable for the rest of your stay.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Pros:
- Great room service (meals)
- Fast check in
- Location is close to a ton of eateries and train station
- Lots of smiles and greetings from the staff at the lobby

Cons:
- Currently a guest on the 20th floor and the beds are terrible. Middle part of the beds are sunked in.
- Booked babysitting service and hotel staff cancelled my booking for December 27th without my knowledge. Asked the staff to connect me with the babysitting agency and contact (Bongsun Yoo at Baysitter Korea) to explain why the service was cancelled and it did not seem the hotel staff understood what I demanded. Lack of understanding English from the hotel staff is a big problem.
- Booked a 2 hour session at the Sulwhasoo Spa and was not worth the money spent. My therapist was Kwak Shin Hye and she was rushing me before and after the session. On paper, I did not mark for my stomach to be massaged but the therapist did so anyway. Tells me attention to detail is not there, nor did she care enough to read through the paperwork. The facial did not include extraction, which is disappointing. There was not a relaxation room to lounge around after the session. I would not call this establishment a legitimate spa.

I would not recommend staying at Lotte Hotel Seoul as I am sure there are better accommodations and services.

Trip type: Traveled with family