“couldn't be any better”

Ranked #13 of 474 Hotels in Seoul
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“couldn't be any better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

First time in Korea and couldn't be any better.
Whilst travelling to korea for business I was booked into the Lotte Hotel Seoul for three nights.
This hotel measured up to everything I had expected. The room was large and beautifully appointed and the amenities were superb with big fluffy bathrobes and gorgeous toiletries.
The staff were outstanding! Friendly, helpful, welcoming, professional and pleasant, willing to go beyond what is necessary..
Location is just perfect. Everything from check in to check out was perfect.
I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank pomii
worldbest2018, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Season’s greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

Thank you very much for you valuable comments on TripAdvisor .

First of all, we are extremely happy to hear that we are considered your best stay in the first time in Korea !
As the one of best hotel in Seoul, we are appreciative of all guest feedback as it greatly assists us in improving our services.

Our staffs will continually work towards providing warm and genuine service and exceeding our guest expectations.

Once again, thank you very much and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Lotte Hotel seoul in the near future.

Susan Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Getting to the hotel was very easy by the airport bus, even though I arrived at 7am in the morning. It is centrally located and easily accessible by the subway. It is also within walking distance to lots of skincare shops, malls, supermarket and duty free shop.

My husband has stayed here for all his business trips to Seoul and it has always been a great experience.

However, he did note that the rooms in the new wing is nicer than the one we stayed in in the main wing. But the service standard is remains high.

Room Tip: We got a corner room which was near the closed area where the housekeepers keep the dirty linen, so...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank unpolished_gem
worldbest2018, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Season's Greeting from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

I would like to thank you for your staying with us, it was our pleasure to have you in Lotte Hotel Seoul.

I am very pleased to hear that you overally satisfied with your stay in Lotte.
As you mentioned , the location of hotel is very convienient to access shopping mall and restaurant.
And there is a shuttle bus to airport in every 20 mins.

Once again thank you for sparing time to post your feedback and If you will have the chance to visit Seoul and Lotte Hotel again, It will be my pleasure to make your accommodations more delightful and memorable stay.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in the nearest future.

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is an excellent hotel with its great location, convenience, cleanliness, and high quality staff and service! I am an American traveler and picked this hotel due to its close proximity to the various stores and downtown area. I have to say that it is a great choice because it was within walking distance to stores, restaurants, and the metro! It is at the heart of it all, but great that you don't get any hustle and bustle noise on the inside because the rooms are built well.

I highly recommend in choosing this hotel to stay at and would stay here again myself for business or to bring family and friends to stay at.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SuperKaioken
KSimonKim, 프론트 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at Lotte Hotel Seoul.

I have well received your compliments during your last stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you were touched by my cordial reception which was mere nothing but my sincerity. It was worthwhile to receive compliments from you and your comments will be kept in my mind at all times.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you soon with a warm hearted service at Lotte Hotel Seoul.
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

You can have a relaxing day when you stay here. Thanks for the hospitality and the great service. I have experience in many hotel and their service is what i have known what is the best. God bless you more!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank KarenBERNADETTE
worldbest2018, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Season's Greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

I am very pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay in our hotel.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in the nearest future.

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I am Korean but I live in the Philippines. I usually visit Korea at least twice a year, and I have experienced many hotels in Seoul. Lotte Hotel seoul is really my favorite place to stay among them. I love their room quality, location but the best thing is their service. The service really made me feel being in my home. That's why I already make another reservation for my next visit to seoul. So excited to be their again :D

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joy901
Seasons greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor!

It is always a great pleasure reading a good reviews such as yours, and we were very happy to learn that you like our hotel and thank so much

We will keep it up for the greatest service in the future as well.

Looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit !

brussels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is my favorite hotel in Seoul . The rooms are very well appointed , the service is perfect , it has several restaurants (italian , two french , japonese , chinese , korean) , a lot of boutiques , two nice and comfortable bars , it is also directly linked to the Lotte department store . This is a dream hotel , a real five star .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank brutravel
Seasons greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Lotte Hotel!

It is always a great pleasure reading a good reviews such as yours, and we were happy to learn that you had a great stay with us.

Once again, thank you very much to sharing your experience and we will keep it up for the greatest service in the future as well.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

It's been long time already stayed there. I'm living in Seoul but my family used to stay in the hotel during holidays. We've been stay so many hotels but the Lotte hotel is the best for us Especially which is in Myeongdong. The Location is just perfect if you love to be in the center of the city, crowed, lots of shopping spot and restaurants, find how Seoul city life is.
Just cross road is the shopping street, hotel is connected to the Lotte Department store which is one of the biggest department in Korea. Also you can walk to the Jongno, Insa-dong such as famous places to see, it may take 20 mins by walk and on the way you can find Chungyechun.

Room is very fresh, modern & clean, comfort. They have two different buildings, which was renovated and the other one is old building. However, the room is still brand new, the interior and the concept of the building is different.

The food in Buffet is nice and the Chinese restaurant the view is so beautiful and food quality is also great.

They have different kinds of package with some benefits, please check before you make booking.
I'd love to stay again once I go back home next year!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda K
worldbest2018, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Seasons Greeting from Lotte Hotel Seoul !

Thank you so much for choosing Lotte Hotel for your family and having a fantastic stay with us.

At Lotte Hotel Seoul, we pride ourselves on providing most warm, caring and professional service to all our valueable guests, and it is grest to read that you were able to experience this.

We were happy to see that you loved our room which has been renovated and like our restautrant as well .

We will welcome you again in the near future when you visit Seoul
Thank you very much.