“Unforgettable staying with LOTTE HOTEL”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #7 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had a great time in lotte hotel.
The location is very convenient, because this hotel is connect with subway and department store.
Easy to go somewhere and buy something.
Especially staff was nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank poe1234
MooHeonLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear poe1234,

Thank you for your comments about our staff at Lotte hotel world. It is my pleasure that you've got impressed during stay. we are sure that you will visit Korea later on.

Thank you for your feedback once again and I believe there would be a next time to welcoming you again. We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was expected a small room but it turned out that I could fit 5 of us in the triple sharing character room! I was traveling with my husband and 3 children and they were absolutely thrilled with the room designs and all the deco! It is a highly recommended hotel for those with young children and going to the Lotte World amusement park, as the hotel is just next to the park! Will definitely stay again if I go back to Seoul!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zaqwdc
MooHeonLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Zaqwdc,

I highly appreciate for you to visit us to stay at Lotte Hotel World and spend your precious time to share your positive feedback with other guests on Tripadvisor!

I could not be more excited to hear that your family had great time staying at character room in our hotel.

We are also providing a big discount for the Lotte Amusement Park ticket. And you can buy the ticket at the front dest(1F).

Thank you very much.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

OK, I had a room on the executive floor but boy was I pampered! The room was fine, the free breakfast really great (fresh eggs etc. cooked upon demand) and with snacks etc. all day this was a haven from the inclement weather!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SouthCerney

Dear SouthCerney,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. And I appreciate for your favorable comments about club lounge, especially breakfast buffet in it.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Joined a tour to Korea and feeling excited when the tour company shared with us that we will be put up at Lotte hotel world in Seoul. Read so much positive review on this hotel. The tour went on well, however our last 2 night stay is spoilt with this incident.
We had a bad experience with the reception who was very rude. I entered the room assigned and the non-smoking room had strong cigarette smell. I went out for a short walk and when I returned, the smell still there. Being sensitive to cigarette smell, I had decided to request for a room changed. A staff wearing spectacle served me without a smile, I explained to him the situation. He unhappily told me that he will send a housekeeping staff to check the smell of the room. I asked him will it possible to change to another room as I was very tired. He sounded unpatient and repeated that he will send the staff to check the room. I was frustrated and wanting to see the DM where he refused me to talk to DM. He told me that DM was with another guest. I told him that I will wait for DM but instead He made several calls in front of me in Korean. I noticed the whole conversation he is not apologetic neither listened to me. I questioned myself if it was because I was with a tour group thus my comments is not listen nor assist?
He refused to talk to me further and he contacted my tour guide and after much hassles and waiting time, my room was finally changed.
The rooms were dark and look tired. There were 3 bulbs fused in both room, as I was too tired I gave up and never will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank winnielow
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights and found the rooms nice and spacious. My kids were on the character room floors and there were soft toys and a ps3 in the room to keep them busy.
Lotte world park is just 5 minutes walk via thw south entrance.
The main complain is that food and drinks are extremely expensive. Dinner at the Chinese restaurant cost me more than $400 for 3 dishes, 3 bowls of rice and 2 bowls of noodles. The cafe latte at the lounge area costs $15!
I would recommend this hotel but avoid eating there at all cost.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kkyang
MooHeonLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear kkyang,

I could not be more excited to hear that you had great time staying at our hotel for your first visit. Our hotel has a perfect location and great service.

I am strongly pleased to expect your next visit again at Lotte Hotel World. I am very looking forward to welcoming you here in Seoul next time. Thank you very much.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for two nights and I have no complaints at all. This hotel is fantastically located, very comfortable, and exemplifies customer service! The rooms are quite large and spacious. The hotel is very clean and welcoming. The staff could not be more helpful and pleasant. I also really appreciated the complimentary breakfast -- this breakfast is really quite good and chock full of variety. The lobby is very large (and smartly decorated/arranged like an outdoor plaza), and I found it really easy to get some work done in there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear khwang354,

I offer my sincerest thanks for choosing Lotte World Hotel during you’re your travel as well as providing your kind thoughts on the stay.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with our hotel. We always try to put more efforts on improving the service quality and facilities for our customer’s satisfaction.

I am looking forward to seeing you again at Lotte Hotel World.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights, This is great Korean run hotel in a great section of Seoul. It's close to the subway stop and a great shopping area and amusement park for kids. Excellent breakfast buffet in the dining room. It is a very good value considering the hotel costs. We had a friend stay in the room with us for one night and ordered an extra bed. When we arrived the extra bed was set up plus all the extras for the third guest such as water, slippers, etc. A real class act hotel. We are going to Seoul in summer of 2014 and we will definitely stay at the Lotte Hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear janice s,

I would like to express my thanks to you for staying at Lotte Hotel World and sharing your detailed feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

I could not be more excited to hear that your family had great time staying at our hotel. Our entire staff is always willing to welcome you with big smile whenever you visit us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others once again.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.